Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined The Red Chicken's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Chicken

Strange
User name: The Red Chicken

Name
The Red Chicken

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? Yes

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:234398535

Your DiscordID
The Red Chicken#3025

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Blackwonder Trade Minecraft US

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Since May, I have been extremely active on the server trading up. I have gotten to know a lot of the people there and I feel like I know what moderation on the server is like. I come on this server almost every day and hang out with the people on it, through voice and text chat. I dont grief, spam or troll on the server, and im kind to everyone in it. I make sure to report people constantly breaking the rules or spamming through the calladmin system. I dont abuse my power, and when I see rule breaking, cheating, hacking, etc. I will act quickly. I can say that I will be a good moderator of this server and I will try my best to keep order and hang out with everyone in it.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Chig Bungus

When are you usually available to play?
Weekdays: 4:30-9pm est, Weekends: 10am-9pm est (occasional vacation)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Hackers/Cheaters: Investigate the situation, and then ban

Exploiting: 1 warn, then 6 hour ban, 1 day ban, 3 day ban, 1 week ban

Micspam/Chatspam: 2 warns, 1 hour mute/gag, 3 hour gag/mute, 1 day gag/mute, 1 week gag/mute, and then keep giving out longer mutes if the person is being a constant problem

Language other than English: 1 warn, 1 hour mute, 3 hour mute, 1 day mute, 1 week mute, if the person constantly refuses to speak English or keeps speaking another language then I will keep giving longer and longer mutes

Inappropriate sprays, signs, etc: sprayban

Harrasment, racism, offensive stuff: 1 warn, 1 hour mute/gag, 3 hour mute/gag, 1 day mute/gag, 1 week mute/gag, if they are persistent I will keep adding punishments that are longer

Calling out undercover admin: 1 warn (message to the player), then 1 hour mute, 3 hour mute, 1 day mute

Griefing: 2 warns, 1 hour ban, 3 hour ban, 1 day ban, 1 week ban, keep adding onto the bans if they are persistent

Begging for items: 1 warn, 1 hour gag/mute, 3 hour gag/mute, 1 day gag/mute, etc if they are persistent

Successful scam: Investigate the situation and then permban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Not available due to summer job until around 4:30 est, not available when school starts until around the same time depending on hw and stuff. I am also very active on discord and tf2 so I would be able to quickly respond to calladmins and reports

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Punishment info:
Commblocks (Mutes, Gags, and SilencesBansTeambans (Jailbreak only)

1594250455997.png

1594250476189.png

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Hi Chicken! I didn't even notice your application, but now I can see it so let's go over some parts of this little thread here.

Punishment info:
Commblocks (Mutes, Gags, and SilencesBansTeambans (Jailbreak only)

Referencing Lox's comment here, I remember this incident, Certainly, you weren't the only rule breaker here, but since then, no issues have come from you on the server, and I've even seen you calladmin a few times for some serious doo doo going on in the server, so that's always a great improvement to see. Shows that you care about the community and the server as well.

Begging for items: 1 warn, 30 min gag/mute, 1 hour gag/mute, 3 hour gag/mute, 1 day gag/mute, etc if they are persistent
Only critique I can find on your punishment ladder is this little tid bit. Punishments usually start at 1 hour.

Other than that, everything else seems fine. Punishment ladder is fairly balanced time wise, and most if not all the punishments for the trade server are included in your ladder. Only one missing is attempted/successful scamming on the server, but in all honesty, it follows the same guideline as cheating/hacking, so no biggie not including it.

Again, even though one prior ban is on record, I've had no problems with you on the server. I've noticed on a few occasions you try to step in and help others on the server, whether that be with trading or trying to settle disputes. Finally, I wish you the best of luck on your application! Stay safe!

The Red Chicken

Strange
Thanks for the info Chig! I've edited my app to include some of the things you said I should. Like you said, I don’t really remember the Micspam mute, but it was only for an hour so I’m guessing it wasn’t that bad. And with the tele exit in base, it was a bunch of people that got banned for that, and I realized my mistake as soon as I got banned. I do like to get involved in helping to report bad situations, and more frequently I like to give people trading advice on the server.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom