Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted The Red Chicken's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Red Chicken

Strange
User name: The Red Chicken

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Discord

What is your DiscordID? 373979970126479366

Who has punished you?
Jim

Why were you punished?
"Joining just to advertise"

Why should we revoke your punishment?
First of all, I have been in the discord server for months and I only started advertising yesterday. Before I did advertise, I read the rules because I didn’t want to be banned instantly. The rule for advertising discord servers states "This includes using our server as a gateway to dm people malicious links. You are allowed to advertise discords in any channel as long as you aren't actively spamming it and it follows Discord's TOS." My discord server is just a gaming server, I don’t see why anyone would see it as malicious. I don’t understand why I was banned when it clearly states that I am allowed to advertise discord servers.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Posting out of nowhere "hey guys join my server... etc" on multiple servers is not exactly friendly behavior.

However, since the wording of the rule doesn't disallow it, I'll unban you and ask that you at least be in a conversation next time instead of just dumping your link out of the blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom