Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted THE Rat King's Team Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE Rat King

Strange
Username: THE Rat King

What is your type of punishment?
Team Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:219801807

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
Apparently to the bot on the discord, mfk which I can only assume means mass freekilling.

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Cause I don't know if it was an accident or not as I didn't really kill anyone as a blue/guard on during my time on the server at the time I was guardbanned. Granted at the time there was a different dude who WAS mass freekilling but that certainly wasn't me and I don't know that guys' SteamID. Additionally I've been playing on the Blackwonder servers for some time now, with me even taking a long hiatus about a year ago I believe, and I'm not really known to freekill and whenever I did accidentally killed some dude it would typically be because a rebeller got them in the crossfire, in which I killbinded.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
After reviewing the demo it's possible you weren't one of the mass freekillers and I've reduced your punishment as appropriate. However you still went warden, gave zero orders and started meleeing people outside of armory for no reason before you got backstabbed. You should probably work on not doing that, especially if you want that staff app you mentioned in discord to have any chance.

THE Rat King

Strange
After reviewing the demo it's possible you weren't one of the mass freekillers and I've reduced your punishment as appropriate. However you still went warden, gave zero orders and started meleeing people outside of armory for no reason before you got backstabbed. You should probably work on not doing that, especially if you want that staff app you mentioned in discord to have any chance.
Yea, that's fair. I'll make sure to work on the no orders as warden and the accidental freekilling so it won't happen again. Thanks for your time, boss man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 21)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom