Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:228945231

Who has punished you?
Kerknor

Why were you punished?
Spawn Camping

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I believe that I was punished unfairly. I joined the server that had around 5 to 6 people. I was a friendly. I went to Red's battlements, at the sniper area/corridors and saw kerknor, I walked at him. He shot me even though I showed no intention of harming him. And Kerknor walked to his spawn. I had full ammo on all weapons. I then saw another person who I was chatting with, taunting in front of Red's spawn. I taunted too, but even though I meant to do the Director's Vision Taunt, I miss pressed and did the normal flare taunt which if players get close enough, they can die. I got banned immediately, without even really knowing what I did. Kerknor explained after, why he did what he did. But I still believe it was not unfair, but an over-exaggeration.

Kerknor

Wicked Nasty

Kerknor

Morning Sans Cena,

I believe that I was punished unfairly
But I still believe it was not unfair
Can really only go with one.

Below I will show what actually happened.

I don't see anyone else taunting there, only you. The other player was actively shooting at the spawn. After I came into the hayroom, or main spawn area, you came back from battlements and was clearly shown to be shooting. Not really demonstrating the "friendly" persona you are claiming. I went ahead and added in the bit where you said I shot you. I used a fire breath rtd on you, when you were very close. At that distance, claiming anyone could tell your intentions is a bit far fetched.
I will be closing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)