Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved The "password" on tower defense

Should it be removed?

• Yes

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
I find this really annoying whenever someone locks the server with a password so only their friends can join. yes it can be a good thing but at the same time it frustrates other players. Especially when there is a slot free. I think this should be removed so anyone can enjoy gameplay at the time they are stressed or just eager to play.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Honestly it's a pretty good feature, sure you can't always get a server, but I wouldn't want to be on there with my mates, communicating with each other, thinking of different methods of getting further and further into the waves, deciding on which bots to buy, and then here comes @Viking who isn't talking to us, and decides he wants to put his turret right next to ours, but could have put it in another, better place... which could have all been avoided if we had a password on the server. Now the waves are a hell of a lot harder, and we aren't unable to communicate effectively with the entire team.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Ok fair enough.... maybe you could make more variants of this type of server maybe? So more players can get the gameplay they deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom