Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined The Overrule rule | Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

One big thing I find lacking in the Jailbreak gamemode would be the Overrule rule as we used to call it. (puns)

This will support players with common sense and stop favoring players who never been to Jailbreak before.
If the Warden tells you rules like holding out your sapper in the beginning of the round.
And tells you later on to press the button, that will overrule his order in the beginning of the round.
Means that the BLU player can't kill him for following his own rules.

To put it out simply, the newest rule given always wins of the old rule.
That also means that tricking RED players would be a thing of the past (Out of cell bollocks day)

Please comment below what your opinion is about this suggestion, thank you.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
It's called common sence, if a Guard kills you then, he is freekilling. And out of rebel day is sort of a minigame, like Simon says but without Simon.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

It's called common sence, if a Guard kills you then, he is freekilling. And out of rebel day is sort of a minigame, like Simon says but without Simon.

Not everybody know what a "out of cell day" is.
And I am not too fond of Simon says either, or Shoot or Don't shoot in that matter.

Jailbreak has tons of activities/minigames and people yet pick options to gather easy kills seems like it.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
I didn't know what "Obby" was in the beginning but learned quickly it was "Obstacle Course". So if you are new, you can ask for explainations, they will tell you what it means. And most minigames are explained in the rules list.
df113672ea65a4c7a61790e6c07837c2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom