Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Did you like the new skins in Jungle Inferno?

• Yes!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • No.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Don't care either way

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Dell

Truly Feared
If you are doing any unboxing or contracts and got any skins, which ones did you get?
What's your favorite skins? Do you like the new skins?

I've only received a few skins, most of them are well worn and battle scarred though. I did sell them to get some skins I do like though. I got the Dream Piped skin for a Disciplinary Action, and I also have the Star Crossed war paint on a Crusader's crossbow. I also ended up buying Plaid Potshotter for the Holy Mackerel and slapped a pro ks on it. The other skins are ok, but per usual, the better skins and better grades of skins are expensive.​

Sakuya

Trickster
I got the cardboard skin minimal wear and its strange as well. Looks best on the Black Box.
Although I got the Bloom Buffed skin in terrible conditions I really do like how it looks. I'll probably get a strange one in the future.

Dell

Truly Feared
I got the cardboard skin minimal wear and its strange as well. Looks best on the Black Box.
Although I got the Bloom Buffed skin in terrible conditions I really do like how it looks. I'll probably get a strange one in the future.

Oh yeah, I unboxed a well worn one of those cardboard skins. I did unbox the duck skin in strange, but it was battle scarred and I didn't like how it looked in that condition. Bloom Buffed looks pretty cool too. :)

iTANKuUP

Scarcely Lethal
Finding out that War Paints couldn't be applied to existing items like regular paints took a chunk out of my soul.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom