1. Introduce yourself here so we can get to know you!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Wanting to become an admin? Read up on how to apply for an admin position here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join us on discord for fun gaming evenings, discussions, music and much more! https://discord.gg/vnXQgED
    Dismiss Notice

The new warden menu

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Duck Lurch, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Duck Lurch

Duck Lurch Scarcely Lethal

in my opinion the new warden menu is bether than the old because you can place a marker faster for example and you don't have to search first an other good point is the thing with the ff you must find the button :)D like me) turn it on, it's bether because kid's can't find it so easy and turn it on and so are many lifes saved

• Like Like x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  2. twinzzlers blw.tf

twinzzlers blw.tf Positively Inhumane

3. Overkill

Overkill a byte

When the new one came out and I got on the server, I pressed 5 as if I was placing a marker and accidentally hit ff. When I saw it come up on my screen I hit it really fast again to turn it off (I think I slammed it hard since there's a mark on my 5 key). I got scared for my life like "Where did my marker go? ;-;" until Lemonchickeno told me "Oh ya, I made the suggestion to switch it" super casually. WHAT'S CASUAL ABOUT IT, THIS IS SOME A GRADE BS. To this day my finger still twitches when pressing 3. Lots of others make the same mistake on pressing 5, even now.

• Like Like x 1
  4. twinzzlers blw.tf

twinzzlers blw.tf Positively Inhumane

I carefully look at the number section of my keyboard now whenever I want to place a marker.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Melectrome

Melectrome Gibus Lover Staff Member

When I first used the new menu I also pressed 5 to place a marker, instead I enabled FF and had to slay myself. This repeated itself many times. I couldn't get used to it! But now that I'm used to it I'm glad it's there. The follow marker is a great option, and the keybinds are actually better.