Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The New Jailbreak Plugin

Oais

Scarcely Lethal
Hey buddy, can you add back the feature that removes blues' crits after warden locks?

D

Deleted member 2049

Gas Passer for pyro can be used on Red and regenerates, pls remove

also please fix warden not being automatically chosen at the beginning of rounds

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Sniper bow arrows and medic crossbows are unable to hit enemy players, they just disappear mid air if they get too close to an enemy.

Scag

Strange

Scag

Sniper bow arrows and medic crossbows are unable to hit enemy players, they just disappear mid air if they get too close to an enemy.

I've been debugging for about 3 hours now and I genuinely have no idea what's wrong. And it's bad because I can recreate it. It might be some sort of fluke, but I've got no idea. It's a weeknight so I can only go at this for so long. I'll make an issue on the GitHub I guess and I'll try working from earlier builds tomorrow.

Once again, players including donors cant talk while dead lol

It's a cvar! -mad-

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Haven't tested with blue but reds cannot headshot blues with sniper rifles? Is this intended and controlled via a cvar?

D

Deleted member 2049

Haven't tested with blue but reds cannot headshot blues with sniper rifles? Is this intended and controlled via a cvar?
Same for blu team, I killed 2 afk reds with a headshot but it registered as a bodyshot

Scag

Strange

Scag

If I had to guess I'm assuming it's related to the projectile glitch in some way. Still scratching my head over that.

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Hello @Scag,
here are some of the issues that I had found and would like to point out since it's the most obvious.

Freeday Issue
Being a blu and receiving freeday will still teleport you to where freedays are usually are.
This can be seen from 00:36 onwards.
Fortunately we were able to get out of each other while testing this but this clearly shouldn't be the case, blus are not supposed to get teleported when given freeday.

Missing Sentries
I think people had already brought this up but sentries are also missing in most, if not all, the maps, this happened after the plugin was implemented from what I can tell.
minecraft.jpg

snowday.jpg
space.jpg
ba_jail_hopjb_v8 (obby)
ba_space_jail_v7 (obby)
jail_night_dynf_v5b (obby)
jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d (obby)
jb_famous_final (obby)
jb_famouz_2_final_fixed (obby)
jb_snowday_v9 (vs sentry)
jb_casuarina_b5_tf2jail (obby)
jb_chretien_v1z2 (vs sentry)
jb_district_a4 (obby)
My bad if this has nothing to do with the plugins and/or if someone had already pointed this out, but I may as well say it in the forums since I don't see it anywhere.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
The crashing on VSH and other LRs has been an issue for well over a week and it empties servers when an admin isn't present to deny them.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello @Scag,
here are some of the issues that I had found and would like to point out since it's the most obvious.

Freeday Issue
Being a blu and receiving freeday will still teleport you to where freedays are usually are.
This can be seen from 00:36 onwards.
Fortunately we were able to get out of each other while testing this but this clearly shouldn't be the case, blus are not supposed to get teleported when given freeday.

Missing Sentries
I think people had already brought this up but sentries are also missing in most, if not all, the maps, this happened after the plugin was implemented from what I can tell.
ba_jail_hopjb_v8 (obby)
ba_space_jail_v7 (obby)
jail_night_dynf_v5b (obby)
jail_minecraft_dynf_v10d (obby)
jb_famous_final (obby)
jb_famouz_2_final_fixed (obby)
jb_snowday_v9 (vs sentry)
jb_casuarina_b5_tf2jail (obby)
jb_chretien_v1z2 (vs sentry)
jb_district_a4 (obby)
My bad if this has nothing to do with the plugins and/or if someone had already pointed this out, but I may as well say it in the forums since I don't see it anywhere.
I've fixed this issue in a recent pull request

Hyped

Rage Inducing
The crashing on VSH and other LRs has been an issue for well over a week
"By the time they remove vsh the bug will already have been fixed."

EDIT: For those that don`t know my suggestion was declined by Jim for said reason. Yet its been a week or two and the vsh lr still crashes the server.

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom