Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The FNAF fandom and game and everything else

Is FNAF overrated and shit?

• Yes

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
This game I swear is so overrated. It's fucking horrible and its fandom is just pure atrocious.
Whenever I post my opinion on a video I hate that is related to bollox FNAF. I get 7 year olds saying
*FUCK YOU FNAF IS AWSOME, YOUR JUST JEALOUS YOU PEICE OF SHIT*

Hate FNAF or met an idiotic FNAF fan?
Please share so we can laugh our ass of at him or her

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

All I can tell is that I gave that game to a friend to have him Stream it and was so worth it. He screamed three times and first time he nearly fell off his chair. :')

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
I respect the games and developer, but not the fanbase. Hell, some of the fan-created things based on FNaF are actually good in my opinion, but the minority (or is it majority) of the FNaF fandom is very bad.

This game I swear is so overrated.
Its called over saturation. EDIT: Too much of it floating around the interwebs and such, and its only ''overrated'' because of the more noticeable minority (or is it majority) of kids what plague around FNaF like its their parent. their god.
It's fucking horrible and its fandom is just pure atrocious.
The games were simply jumpscare horror games, nothing wrong there. But the fandom? I agree, is atrocious.
Whenever I post my opinion on a video I hate that is related to bollox FNAF. I get 7 year olds saying...
Not my Business, but why... WHY, are you watching something you hate, or clicking on it? Ignore it if you don't want to encounter hate comments, opinions are important, they make us... us. But some people see their opinion as fact and will attack anyone who disagrees, and they are everywhere. So just... ignore the videos. Skip past them.
I get 7 year olds saying
*FUCK YOU FNAF IS AWSOME, YOUR JUST JEALOUS YOU PEICE OF SHIT*
As I said previously...

So after my ''in depth'' examination of what you said, I'm gonna post this reply. Meta, I know.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

I admire the developer's ability to milk his cash cow very effectively with little to no work each time.

Want a real horror game? Play Amnesia. One of the best single player non-FPS games I've played.

Bassianus

I admire the developer's ability to milk his cash cow very effectively with little to no work each time.

Want a real horror game? Play Amnesia. One of the best single player non-FPS games I've played.

Silent Hill.
Nuff' Said.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
The games are over rated, heavily, and basically milked with no new features added, and if there is one added, it is only one. It has nothing for it anymore, and the fanbase is essentially cancer. It's the 5% of it that's not, and that's the lowest in ANY fanbase. The games are basically a desperate attempt at a money grab.

Bassianus

The games are over rated, heavily, and basically milked with no new features added, and if there is one added, it is only one. It has nothing for it anymore, and the fanbase is essentially cancer. It's the 5% of it that's not, and that's the lowest in ANY fanbase. The games are basically a desperate attempt at a money grab.

I agree. I totally forgot about the milking in my comment.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
If we look on the bright side, the game has inspired many to create games, but most of them are shit and wannabe rip offs. And the first was okay, but not great. The next few would start to decline in originality and people will start hating the games because of its fanbase. I hate the games because of how unoriginal the creator was about copying the games and then add some plot development to make it seem relevant. The games are basically copy and past with barely new features for each one. And yes this thread was made to instigate hate, but it's good to let some steam off at times, even if it is at one of the most hated things c: It's more the circle jerks you should be worried about, if we have any c:

Personally I only dislike that he's taking advantage of his fans being young kids. Its pretty snakey since he knows that they'll drove to defend his work.

Anyone remember Fnaf world? The rpg that was taken off of steam? It was literally not complete and after it was removed it became f2p on another site and the people who bought it didn't get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom