Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

The Engineer is Engihere

Rainbow12231

Scarcely Lethal
Well hello there everyone my name is Rainbow (On steam I use the name Impact) I love playing casual TF2 aswell as the custom mode servers, my favourite one is Freak fortress 2 and as you might have guessed I play on blackwonder servers. From the title you could figure that I main Engineer aswell as Medic and Demoman. I try to keep my playstyle best as I can for the other players ( basicly I dont throw camp be friendly or shout abuse) I love cracking jokes every now and then. If you need advice about fighting a boss I would say I am the go to guy about that. I also like the "meme" maps like highertower or 2foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooort, aswell as the custom weapons server. I belive that's all I have to say about myself. Hope you had fun reading this!

CløudySnow

Unremarkable

Naomiii

Well hello there everyone my name is Rainbow (On steam I use the name Impact) I love playing casual TF2 aswell as the custom mode servers, my favourite one is Freak fortress 2 and as you might have guessed I play on blackwonder servers. From the title you could figure that I main Engineer aswell as Medic and Demoman. I try to keep my playstyle best as I can for the other players ( basicly I dont throw camp be friendly or shout abuse) I love cracking jokes every now and then. If you need advice about fighting a boss I would say I am the go to guy about that. I also like the "meme" maps like highertower or 2foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooort, aswell as the custom weapons server. I belive that's all I have to say about myself. Hope you had fun reading this!
hi

DC Chroma

Sufficiently Lethal
Howdy and welcome to the BlackWonder forums!

I would love to chat with you about the Engihows, cause I like playing Engi as well :p

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom