Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed THE END.

Status
Not open for further replies.

player

Strange

justin

I got banned for aimbotting as sniper even tho I didn't even play sniper on that turbine game. You can literally ask ANYONE THERE ABOUT IT.

I know someone did this.

And whoever banned me, I'm just gonna say this.

Thanks, I'm banned on skial, I'm banned on wonderland, and now I'm banned here on Blackwonder. I literally turned myself in to you guys. If I was still a cheater I would never do it. Yet here I was confessing to you guys without being caught before I quitted cheating.
And this is just what happens.

Apparently people just can't change can they? I would ask for an unban but honestly, I know the answer will be "we have zero tolerance with cheaters" or something like that.

Maybe this will not even be read. I just know that community servers are officially done for me now. I confessed with honesty my mistake and this is where I end up. In the trash can like always.

For the admins, feel free to tell me how much of a terrible person I am and how nobody likes cheaters. Just go for it. Do it. It doesn't matter anymore. Just...do it.

Thank you for reading.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Maybe next time you shouldn't still be cheating and the anticheat wouldn't ban you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom