Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Closed The End

Status
Not open for further replies.

player

Strange

justin

the staff and the owner are deciding on me getting banned forever or not

I didn't get caught cheating, I turned myself in because I really not going to cheat anymore and I'm not hiding my mistake from this community.

if I get banned, then community servers are done for me. only thing I can do is just think about how terrible of a person I am.

if I don't get banned and I'm given a second chance tho, then the admins are more then welcome to keep an eye on me.

knowing how much tf2 community admins hate cheaters, even if they stopped, I'm very sure I'm getting banned forever.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Well, you know what I'm going to say, but if that does happen, then I will bid you farewell, I don't know what relationship you could've brought in this server, but I hope we still keep it, many things are lost if a relationship is lost too.

I don't want to lose people, but if that is what it must come to, then so be it.

In the meantime, farewell.

player

Strange

justin

Well, you know what I'm going to say, but if that does happen, then I will bid you farewell, I don't know what relationship you could've brought in this server, but I hope we still keep it, many things are lost if a relationship is lost too.

I don't want to lose people, but if that is what it must come to, then so be it.

In the meantime, farewell.
Its not confirmed yet. Lets see What the onwer says.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom