Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted The Blue Fox's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Blue Fox

User name: The Blue Fox

Name
The Blue Fox

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_1:0:29133907

Your DiscordID
The Blue Fox#1337

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I was an admin on both dodgeball servers on Panda Community. I stayed there for around a year, until I decided to retire. I also ran my own private server for a short time.

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Dodgeball EU - 78.159.100.199:27030
Dodgeball EU Advanced - 78.159.100.201:27060

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I apply, because I'd like to make this place a friendly place for new people, while punishing those who want to do the opposite. Whenever I join a new community, I always want people to have a good time, so I follow all the rules and expect others to do the same. I have played the game for 3490 hours by this point, mostly on dodgeball servers, so I'd say I have some experience. I am an open person, ready to learn new stuff and meet new people, despite my slight social anxiety.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
Anywhere between 1 PM and 10 PM CET, depending on the day

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
General rules;

- Offensive behavior: Warning -> 1h silence -> 12h silence -> 1d silence -> 3d silence -> 1w silence -> 2w silence -> perma silence
- Text/Voice Spam: Warning -> 1h mute/gag -> 12h mute/gag -> 1d mute/gag -> 3d mute/gag -> 1w mute/gag -> 2w mute/gag -> perma mute/gag
- Other Language in Voice Chat: Warning -> 1h mute-> 12h mute -> 1d mute -> 3d mute -> 1w mute -> 2w mute-> perma mute
- NSFW Sprays: Perma-spray ban
- Hacking/Cheating: Perma ban, along with proper evidence
- Exploits: Warning -> Kick -> 24h ban -> 3d ban -> 1w ban -> 2w ban -> perma ban
- Advertising: Perma silence
- Calling out an undercover admin: 1h silence -> 12h silence -> 1d silence -> 3d silence -> 1w silence -> 2w silence -> perma silence
- !calladmin abuse: 1h gag-> 12h gag-> 1d gag-> 3d gag-> 1w gag-> 2w gag-> perma gag

Dodgeball rules;

- Stealing: Warning -> Slay and warn -> Kick -> 1h ban -> 12h ban -> 1d ban -> 3d ban -> 1w ban -> 2w ban -> perma ban
- Suicide while being rocket's target: Warning -> Kick -> 1h ban -> 12h ban -> 1d ban -> 3d ban -> 1w ban -> 2w ban -> perma ban
- Orbiting for too long: Warning -> Slay -> Kick -> 1h ban -> 12h ban -> 1d ban -> 3d ban -> 1w ban -> 2w ban -> perma ban
- Blocking: Warning -> Slay -> Kick -> 1h ban -> 12h ban -> 1d ban -> 3d ban -> 1w ban -> 2w ban -> perma ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I have been an active administrator of a small discord server (around 500 people) for around 2-3 years. I know I just started being active in this community, but I would like to stay here for much longer and help it grow even further.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Polish

Last edited:

Squidmane™

Woomy!
Staff Member
Admin
On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Dodgeball

Please tell us the specific server you want to moderate because we have a lot of dodgeball servers

Ban times: 1 hour -> 6 hours -> 12 hours -> 1 day -> 3 days -> 1 week -> 2 weeks -> Perma-ban

It would be helpful if you put the punishment times for each rule you included

Hacking/cheating: Ban, if evidence is sufficient. Either for 2 weeks or perma.

We perma ban hackers and always include evidence

Offensive behavior/Spamming in chat/voice: Verbal Warning -> Mute/Gag -> Ban (if happens multiple times)

We do not ban people for mic/chat spamming and offensive behaviour

Stealing/Orbiting for too long: Verbal Warning -> Slap + Warning -> Slay + Warning -> Kick -> Ban

Moderators don't have access to slap

I have also noticed that you have started playing our servers today and have a total playtime of 1 hour and 42 minutes which is not a lot.

The Blue Fox

Please tell us the specific server you want to moderate because we have a lot of dodgeball servers
I updated the list of servers.
It would be helpful if you put the punishment times for each rule you included
I reworked the entire punishments section.
We perma ban hackers and always include evidence
Mistake on my part, I fixed that too.
We do not ban people for mic/chat spamming and offensive behaviour
I also fixed that, went with mute/gag instead.
Moderators don't have access to slap
Didn't know that, will keep in mind.
I have also noticed that you have started playing our servers today and have a total playtime of 1 hour and 42 minutes which is not a lot.
I am entirely aware of this and like I stated in my (edited) application, I'd like to stay with this community for much longer.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Hello, The blue fox. Down below, I will make a brief review and lastly comment on my verdict as of currently.

The Blue Fox#1337
You're currently not in our discord server as far as I see it, unless you go by a different username that is. A great way of getting to know more members is to connect to our server and maybe befriend some of us.
EDIT: I did not notice that the applicant was in fact in our server. My bad.
- Advertising: Perma silence
I assume when advertising the use of hacks?
- Hacking/Cheating: Perma ban
Along with evidence.

What I believe is beneficial for now is that you try to improve your application by capitalizing on what the staff above commented on.
Your playtime will remain my biggest concern as accumulating a suitable amount of play-time is always important for the gathering of experience, even if you've played dodgeball previously.

Your chat logs do seem fine too, although you are quite new so that is to be expected. You do provide a good quality of behavior thus far which bodes well for your Application.

This will, however, not be my final judgment considering the freshness of your application. Nevertheless, I wish you good luck.

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello,

thanks for applying. We actually go way back to old panda days. I remember you as an excellent admin, therefore I am happy to welcome you on the dodgeball team

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Well. that was quick. Welcome to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom