Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved the afk system on the uberupgrades server sucks

Disco Potato

Strange
It just does, heres why
A. it uses a list command which doesnt even pop up half the time, and when it does, it gets overwritten by the buy menu, and even if you do click the "yes im still here" prompt it still moves you to spectate!
B. afk players on uberupgrades are absolutely great, it helps get empty servers full again, providing money and slight entertainment.
C. It doesnt even work to the fullest! one could just leave their own spawn and be completely safe from the afk system
D. the afk system is just dysfunctional in general, really, what with the way it measures time spent afk and whatnot. Inconsistent afk timers are terrible in general.
E. It also forces players out of the server, I find people leaving because of reset upgrades due to the dysfunctional afk system all the time, i even find myself doing it!
So if you could please... just go back to not having an afk system in uberupgrades... it would make everyones lives much,much easier...
also, neednt i say, the afk systems little 'afk mark' was just...bad to say the least, you could get the are you still there prompt, click yes, leave your spawn, and still get moved to spectate.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom