Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending thasaouto's Moderator Application

thasaouto

Username: thasaouto

Name
thasaouto

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? yes i do

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. yes i have played on multiple Blackwonder server's

Your SteamID2
Steam ID: 76561199470227125

Your DiscordID

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
i play on x1000 x100 x50 x10 and sometimes x-1 i also play on class wars server's and 100 max player servers id like to moderate on x1000 or the increased max player's class wars EU server

Why would you like to become a moderator?
id like to become a moderator to make sure that everyone follow's the rules and don't misbehave and ban player's that are cheating

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
yes i totaly do or like every so often on some of the free times and free days

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
i will mute, ban and kick player's from the server's if required example if people are cheating in the increase max players class wars server

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i sound like a child but i dont know why please trust me on this one

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? i am able to talk a little german and swedish

thasaouto

sorry i dont want to give my real name is that ok? if not i will post my name on a new comment
btw
1704126447038.png

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, just gonna go over your application real quick.

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? yes i do
IMG_4760.jpeg

You have insufficient playtime. 3 cumulative days of playtime means spending at least 72 hours on our servers, not having logged on 3 separate days.

Your SteamID2
Steam ID: 76561199470227125
STEAM_0:1:754980698

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. yes i have played on multiple Blackwonder server's
https://tfstats.tf/players/38703243

No prior punishments
Some concerns in your chat logs
IMG_4761.jpeg

IMG_4762.jpeg

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
i will mute, ban and kick player's from the server's if required example if people are cheating in the increase max players class wars server
We're looking to see if you know what punishments go to what rule. Telling us that cheaters will get either a mute, ban, and/or kick does not show us that you are familiar with the rules.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
i sound like a child but i dont know why please trust me on this one
It doesn't really matter what you sound like. We would just like you to be honest

sorry i dont want to give my real name is that ok?
Your real name is not required, so don't worry about that

Your total hours in the game will not affect your application

Finally, you don't appear to be in our discord. However, feel free to join if you have any questions. You're more than welcome to edit your application to include any missing information, but I would recommend you:
A) Read the application guide again
B) Spend some more time on our servers. Familiarize yourself with the rules. One way you can do that is by
C) Increasing your forum activity. Reporting rulebreakers helps the server and is a good way for you to learn what's punishable and what's not.

thasaouto

sorry looked at the wrong account im truley sorry am i required to play at least 3 hours? because i looked at my friends account that had the same name as me and he had bout 5 hour's edit: he has changed name a lot of times

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom