Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Thank you for everything

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Thank you all for the wonderful time here on BlackWonder. I'm not coming back from this one I'm afraid... It's been great, I've had more fun here than anywhere else, but it's over... I wanna apologize to @Ben289 for being a pain all this time, I hope you can forgive me. @Benedevil youve done such a good job with the community, I'm proud to have been a part of it. @Lucas I'm sorry for letting you down, I don't deserve such a good friend as you. You've been such a big part of this community you deserve more than just my apologies and thanks. @Wanka Im glad our last chat together was us laughing our asses of to Awsome MineCraft Parodies.
@Copyright theres not much to say, you've been a good friend and I'm sure you'll be an even better admin. Wish you best of luck. @will5023 & @RainbowRob I've already spoken with you about this, but again, thanks for everything you guys have done.
@Timo again... not much to say, you're a funny guy.
@2010wolf | Blw.tf you suck and you don't do anythIng to help No in all honesty, you're a great guy, I love rocket pit, it's a shame I'll never get to play it again.

Thanks for all the fun times I've had here. I hope BlackWonder will always stand strong !!!!!

Sakuya

Trickster
Well Pablo hope you enjoy whichever road you choose to travel I really never had the chance to chat with you that much only that one time on Discord with the music bot but other than that, nope not really. Glad that you enjoyed your time here and hope to hear from you at times!

byrnable

Uncharitable
I see the salt has consumed this one too much.
Jk sucks that you have to go.

Attachments

• ID_Super_Salty_To_The_Rescue_by_DizziKatz.jpg
    ID_Super_Salty_To_The_Rescue_by_DizziKatz.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 205

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Now I know damn well that I'm going to get some backlash for this but I'm really curious to find out "What's the point of this thread?"

I'd understand what the point of this thread was if you were leaving the community but because you're going to keep hanging around the forums you're not leaving the community. If your point was to apologize to some people I don't see the point of making a thread about it, you could have easily done it in something like the shoutbox or privately through steam/discord.

This thread looks like a call for attention to me :|

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 9)

Top Bottom