Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined tfwnocatgirlgf's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

tfwnocatgirlgf

Ash :3

User name: tfwnocatgirlgf

Name
jme

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:83621588

Your DiscordID
jme#6114

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
The M Garden (server no longer exists)

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Aus Dodgeball

Why would you like to become a moderator?
server has a lot of people constantly breaking rules and doesn't seem to have many moderators/admins on frequently enough to stop this from happening. I play on this server rather regularly and thought id be able to just do basic moderation and stop people from ruining the matches for others.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? I have spoken with y3p (moderator)

When are you usually available to play?
I don't currently have any obligations that would prevent me from playing on certain days of the week. I would be available from around mid day to late at night (Sydney AEDT)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Give out warnings and bans only if necessary to players that break server rules (such as consistent rocket stealing or forced cc), issue gags etc. to those spamming the voice chat or chat window.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Herro,

just quickly popping by:

any time usually
could you please be more specific?

stop the sheer amount of people that steal rockets and force cc in the server. as well as any sort of basic upholding of rules likes preventing hate speech and whatnot
I'm afraid this part is incomplete. Please use this guide

and redo this section.
Thanks and have a nice day

tfwnocatgirlgf

Ash :3

Herro,

just quickly popping by:

could you please be more specific?

I'm afraid this part is incomplete. Please use this guide

and redo this section.
Thanks and have a nice day

sorry about that, ive went and edited my application. This should be better i hope.

Konny

Notably Dangerous

Konny

g'day,
Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
This question needs to be answered more in depth, with specific punishments with specific times. Please have a look at some accepted applications to understand what sort of answer we are expecting, and feel free to do it in a similar way without copying anything of course. This will be a big help.
With that being said, in game your are very kind and always follows rules from what i have seen, also you calladmin very appropriately which has gotten players punished which shows that you are interested of making sure people follow the rules.
Also, your chat logs seem fine, even some chats are enforcing the rules.
Good luck!

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
Hello,
Give out warnings and bans only if necessary to players that break server rules (such as consistent rocket stealing or forced cc), issue gags etc. to those spamming the voice chat or chat window.
Can you please tell us when would you start punishing someone for stealing, would you smite or freeze right away or would you wait until he does it too many times.
In which situations would you act when someone steals, if it is to save himself would you still act etc
And please be more precise on your punishments (length)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom