Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined TFS Bot in Discord + Donator Suggestion

Daddy Puddin'

Truly Feared
Title.

I'm not sure if this is already in the works or if Noodl/Benedevil have planned it already but it would be pretty neat to be able to check your rank # with a Discord command (maybe only Global rank?).

Thank, God bless.

EDIT:

Another quick suggestion I just thought of; give donators the ability to change team even if the other team is full/stacked. Imagine you're in RED and the whole BLU team is AFK and you can't switch, FeelsRealBad.

Last edited:

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Title.

I'm not sure if this is already in the works or if Noodl/Benedevil have planned it already but it would be pretty neat to be able to check your rank # with a Discord command (maybe only Global rank?).

Thank, God bless.

EDIT:

Another quick suggestion I just thought of; give donators the ability to change team even if the other team is full/stacked. Imagine you're in RED and the whole BLU team is AFK and you can't switch, FeelsRealBad.

First part is fine but letting donors upset the red:blue ratio is a definite no. It's there for a reason, and in the case of afk guards, donors can votekick.

Daddy Puddin'

Truly Feared
First part is fine but letting donors upset the red:blue ratio is a definite no. It's there for a reason, and in the case of afk guards, donors can votekick.

Well, for the second part, I was thinking of more, uhh, "non-serious" servers such as Trade where changing teams doesn't really matter. Of course for Jailbreak and more serious gamemodes, it could just be disabled.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

I like the suggestion about TFS. I'll add that. It'd have to be global rank, although I guess I could display the rank for servers matching the search string.

On second though: you'd have to provide your Steam ID too, (therefore able to check all player ranks) because Discord doesn't provide Steam IDs via linked accounts, which I'm still pretty annoyed about. Although it has been requested often enough.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom