Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed TFDB Suggestion

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

1. Change rocket to increase 10~mph after each airblast.
This used to be the case roughly, not sure why it was changed to these really slow physics.

2: won't happen. Most plebs don't like stealing. I don't particularly mind.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
1) the speed increase is okay, as long as its linear
2) the stealing "penalty" is fine, it allows self-defense if someones standing behind you or if you want to try and save somebody whos rolled bad with rtd. If you want to get cheap kills by stealing every rocket that passes by, there are other servers where its perfectly fine.
3) Also fine as long as it wouldnt stack with things like Juggernaut or FGM, seems like it would give the side with more numbers a bigger advantage :/

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
This used to be the case roughly, not sure why it was changed to these really slow physics.

2: won't happen. Most plebs don't like stealing. I don't particularly mind.
Because it is "easy dodgeball" probably

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
I wanted an advanced server like in EU, I didn't get any response yet

If my idea is accepted, the rocket will be faster and wider and stealing will be allowed

I don't know about multiple rockets

Kiri

Australium
There should be a vote to increase the rocket speed like for fgm and /votepvb. I'm assuming this is the easy dodgeball server, why not just add this stuff to the advanced server, easy is suppose to be like that.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom