Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tf2 market gardener montage video #2

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
i guess that's better right?

Wow, compared to the previous video, it's a massive improvement. Well done!
Not sure if you tried or not, but I'd personally like a bit more synchronizing with the music, make the music line up with the gameplay a little bit.

Demomain

Unremarkable
Wow, compared to the previous video, it's a massive improvement. Well done!
Not sure if you tried or not, but I'd personally like a bit more synchronizing with the music, make the music line up with the gameplay a little bit.
Thank you, yea i tried to sync the gameplay and if you watch the full video u will see some syncs

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Thank you, yea i tried to sync the gameplay and if you watch the full video u will see some syncs
I did notice some of the syncs, yeah. That's why I was unsure if it was intentional or not. The syncs just really weren't consistent - if it's consistent, I think it'd make more an effect.
If you wanna spice it up, you could give the video some "umph" by slowing down the video, zooming in, and adding some motion when the hit lands. That's going more into the "heavily edited" territory though. If you want it to remain simple, syncing to the music is perfectly fine on its own.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom