Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed (TF2 Jailbreak) New warden Command Draw line

Crunchydp

Strange
I was just watching someone play CSGO jailbreak and the server they were playing on had an interesting additional command for warden that allowed them to draw a line on the floor and make reds/Ts follow said line. I saw this and realized how good this would be for black wonder jail break.

Attachments

• image_2022-08-29_153611408.png
    image_2022-08-29_153611408.png
    372.6 KB · Views: 86

honey

Wicked Nasty

G.O.A.T

I think people would misuse this if they had freewill to draw whatever they wanted on the ground. On top of that as 10k has already stated we already have laser which is very similar (which people barely use anyway)

I think markers are fine.

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
I think people would misuse this if they had freewill to draw whatever they wanted on the ground. On top of that as 10k has already stated we already have laser which is very similar (which people barely use anyway)

I think markers are fine.
Going into blue side moment or the trigger happy blues (me) shooting on sight for those off of it for 0.1 seconds

Crunchydp

Strange
Laser and marker do everything this does without people being able to draw explicit images with them
Its obviously not a problem on cs:go jailbreak since its a feature and I think that speaks more of the community on this server. imo if people are gonna do it then they're gonna do it, and I doubt most of the players would even care.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Would be something I personally would like to see even with the potential abuse as it sounds much more helpful than the warden laser currently is and more precise than markers.

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
Would be something I personally would like to see even with the potential abuse as it sounds much more helpful than the warden laser currently is and more precise than markers.

I'd be down for it 100%, though it'll be funny to see Wardens draw stupid shit and reds spectate for 4 minutes

Bodacious Mr. E

Unremarkable
I feel like this could be an absolutely awesome tool if implemented correctly like only warden can draw but can grant permission for other players to draw. Minigames could be played such as a tic tac toe to decide LR, charades with one of the blues drawling reds would guess what the blue was drawling first one to answer correctly would win, an art contest type theater and maybe something like hangman idk. I just like this idea as it could open more opportunities for creativity as wardens could create some unique minigames with drawling and edit already existing games. Practical examples of this being used in-game could be warden creating a temporary line for reds to stand on, areas and shapes for reds to be contained inside of and line paths for reds to follow.

If implemented this would be way more different than a simple marker which only like 1 or 2 could be placed at a time unless you spam it and the laser honestly absolutely sucks its barely visible. This would be far different allowing for creativity and fun all around although there is the question about it could be abused to create explicit imagery. But its just a crude drawling tool the most you could draw is a crude penis or some slurs maybe a swastika, but people could be kos for drawling these things that don't relate to the minigame or get the draw tool privilege's revoked. I feel the potential abuse is present with all new things but I think this tools benefits could far succeed the small downsides I dunno.

Just try and think about what such a tool could offer into a social gamemode that is getting pretty stale how it would mix up the gameplay and offer solutions to some existing problems. I can think of two on the top of my head giving blues the marker tool to mark off areas that are already checked in hide and seek or hide an X on the map and have the first red to find it win LR as a potential minigame. Write some ideas down below I would like to see them!

Cyveray2

Scarcely Lethal
I feel like this could be an absolutely awesome tool if implemented correctly like only warden can draw but can grant permission for other players to draw. Minigames could be played such as a tic tac toe to decide LR, charades with one of the blues drawling reds would guess what the blue was drawling first one to answer correctly would win, an art contest type theater and maybe something like hangman idk. I just like this idea as it could open more opportunities for creativity as wardens could create some unique minigames with drawling and edit already existing games. Practical examples of this being used in-game could be warden creating a temporary line for reds to stand on, areas and shapes for reds to be contained inside of and line paths for reds to follow.

If implemented this would be way more different than a simple marker which only like 1 or 2 could be placed at a time unless you spam it and the laser honestly absolutely sucks its barely visible. This would be far different allowing for creativity and fun all around although there is the question about it could be abused to create explicit imagery. But its just a crude drawling tool the most you could draw is a crude penis or some slurs maybe a swastika, but people could be kos for drawling these things that don't relate to the minigame or get the draw tool privilege's revoked. I feel the potential abuse is present with all new things but I think this tools benefits could far succeed the small downsides I dunno.

Just try and think about what such a tool could offer into a social gamemode that is getting pretty stale how it would mix up the gameplay and offer solutions to some existing problems. I can think of two on the top of my head giving blues the marker tool to mark off areas that are already checked in hide and seek or hide an X on the map and have the first red to find it win LR as a potential minigame. Write some ideas down below I would like to see them!

Could not have said it better myself this could be used to mark an area that the blues must stay in during warday.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin

Cyveray2

Scarcely Lethal
I rest my case. This is an unneeded feature that will cause more harm than good.

I believe the potential harm is minimal compared to the large array of creativity that can be done with such a drawing tool. Even in the "worst" case scenario the same thing can be accomplished within chat.

Bodacious has some good ideas on how such a tool could be implemented read what he wrote. If someone makes bad thing warden can kos them or revoke privlages, if warden make bad thing they can be reported. There are so many potential uses for such a tool, just now I thought of a minigame where reds will need to draw a prompt with a short time limit the best drawling wins. Instead of playing something like theater where people say offensive joke, overused unfunny joke, spray a spray that most people cannot see or just kill bind a drawing contest would be sick and actually fun.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom