Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TF2 Blackwonder donator perks not working? (In some servers but not others.)

DavidLovesYou

Hi! To cut straight to the chase: I donated two days ago, was enjoying my donator perks all of yesterday, and when I tried to get on and use them again today, it said I didn't have access to the commands. I tried it on the Dustbowl Class Wars server (which I notice is mostly empty today) as well as another random Blackwonder server (I believe an Orange map) and couldn't use them in either. (UPDATE: It works in MGE, however!) Any idea what could be causing this? Are the servers just not functioning properly at the moment?
Keep in mind that I also didn't break any rules according to the donator FAQ, so I assume it wouldn't be that.
My Steam profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/termyofficial/
My Discord: davidlovesyou

donator_proof.png

-----

Update: I tested it on Blackwonder's MGE server and it works, but not on Class Wars. I guess right now it's working in some servers but not others?

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Some servers tend to have database connection issues. That's why the donor perks don't work.
Do you have the servers where the donor doesn't work, so we can investigate the database link?

DavidLovesYou

Some servers tend to have database connection issues. That's why the donor perks don't work.
Do you have the servers where the donor doesn't work, so we can investigate the database link?
Yes, I've tested the following and they don't work:
Dustbowl | Class Wars: 85.117.240.14:27020
Dustbowl | Class Wars | Randomizer: 85.117.240.9:27110
Highertower: 104.194.9.222:27155
There might be more, but I just don't have all the servers on hand or the time to go through them all, otherwise I would as a favor to y'all.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Yes, I've tested the following and they don't work:
Dustbowl | Class Wars: 85.117.240.14:27020
Dustbowl | Class Wars | Randomizer: 85.117.240.9:27110
Highertower: 104.194.9.222:27155
There might be more, but I just don't have all the servers on hand or the time to go through them all, otherwise I would as a favor to y'all.
you don't have to go through em all. I'll pass on the servers to the dev team to test and figure out the connection issues, thanks!

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 12)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom