Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Tew Chainz's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tew Chainz

George.

User name: Tew Chainz

Name
Tew Chainz

Your Age

Your SteamID
Tew Chainz

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on? Blackwonder hightower no carts most of the time but sometimes i hop on casual or trade servers

Why would you like to become an admin? I have never been a admin and i would like to try something new

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play? as i have college 3 days a week am on past 8pm on college days(tuesday, thursday and friday) but on the rest of the week am on when i wake up for about 2 to 3 hours then i have a break and jump back on

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play well i play hightower with no carts so if there would be any mic spam they will be give a warning, if not stopped then muted for 30 minutes, if they carry on it will be 2 hours. if it does not stop they will be banned for a short time like 2 days. If there will be any hackers instant ban.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about? I am a fair and honest guy and I like to give people chances.

Tony The Fat Fluffy Wolf

The Fattest and the Fluffiest
Staff Member
Admin
Your SteamID
Tew Chainz
Your Steam ID would look something like STEAM_X:X:XXXXXXXXX

Via a quick search, I'm going to assume that this is your profile?
Steam_2018-11-15_14-24-23.png

If so your Steam ID would be: STEAM_0:1:103792884

Besides this, and what @Jim has already touched on, you may also want to go over your punishments again. Try looking at other accepted applications to see what I mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom