Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Tempp's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempp

Username: Tempp

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? Servers

What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:443160192

Who has punished you?
CONSOLE

Why were you punished?
[SourceSleuth] Duplicate account

Why should we revoke your punishment?
I remember using hacks on an alternate account and then logging into my main account (without hacks) only to find out I was banned on both, which is fine.

two years ago I wanted to see what it was like to use hacks and thought it was fun, now I regret it since the servers where I have the best ping are blackwonder's and I can't log in because of the ban and using hacks is just silly and pointless which I didn't understand at the time.

I would like to have a second chance since I recognize that what I did was foolish and I promise to have changed my attitude and with the current situation of Team Fortress 2 regarding the large amount of hackers and bots I understand their 0 tolerance towards the use of cheats and now I just want to enter their servers to have fun and follow the rules as it should be.

I apologize for my mistake and I hope for a second chance to play in Blackwonders servers again.

thanks and sorry my english is dead xd

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
While it's great that you admit to cheating, in this case, as the saying goes, curiosity killed the cat.
Sorry, we don't unban cheaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom