Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Answered Teamkilling BLU | Jailbreak

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

I see Wardens killing Rulebreakers a lot (12+)

I thoughd this was forbidden sine you can't activate FF randomly according to the rules.
So that's my question, is it allowed to kill BLU members who break the rules?

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
Only on that round. So yes, if Warden turns FF on, on purpose, and is not turning it off in the next 10 seconds, you kill him (unless he starts shooting you guys too, then you just defend by killing him). Then pick up Warden by !w and dissable FriendlyFire. You can not kill the person on the next round for it, you need to report in. Event log proves that when new round starts and he teamkilled within time with illegal FF so you can easily report in those people.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

Only on that round. So yes, if Warden turns FF on, on purpose, and is not turning it off in the next 10 seconds, you kill him (unless he starts shooting you guys too, then you just defend by killing him). Then pick up Warden by !w and dissable FriendlyFire. You can not kill the person on the next round for it, you need to report in. Event log proves that when new round starts and he teamkilled within time with illegal FF so you can easily report in those people.

I can't really follow you?
"Only in that round?" picking up warden?

I take it that you are able to shoot BLU team guards as Warden with FF for some reason if... you do it in 10 seconds?
Sorry it's quite unclear for me.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
No.
If there is a guard freekilling, you enable FF to kill him if he isn't slaying himself. Be aware that reds will attack eachother so have them stand appart and afk frozen before you enable it, unless it's a mass freekiller.
If there is a guard that teamkills the warden during cellwars or arena, kill him and pick up Warden aswell with !w (become warden yourself).
If the warden enables FF illegally and doesn't turn it off after 10 seconds, you are clearly aware he did it illegaly, you kill the warden to become warden yourself so you can turn off FF. If Warden get's killed during FF, any guard has to become warden to turn it off, even though it's a freeday. Not becoming warden in situations like this makes you as much as responsible for problems, imo.

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife
So it is allowed if there is a mass freekiller on BLU?
Yes. Still best to report him in.

With me saying that you cant take action in next round: if he freekills one round, you cant enable ff and kill him at the start of the next round, he has to freekill again that round for you to be able to kill him.. best is still to record&report aswell.

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

That's quit
Yes. Still best to report him in.

With me saying that you cant take action in next round: if he freekills one round, you cant enable ff and kill him at the start of the next round, he has to freekill again that round for you to be able to kill him.. best is still to record&report aswell.
e a lot of effort, most players won't be able to put that much effort off since there are new massive freekiller by the day.

I am used to a call system where Admin get a notification, is there a system like this on this community too?
Or atleast a way that Admins can see what is going on in the servers or a way for players to report issue's on the servers without a record?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom