Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Teamban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnknee

Strange

Rino

What was your type of punishment?:
Team Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:167424611

Who has punished you?
Pkay

Why were you punished?
I was punished because i was on blu team and i was the warden, and as the rules say, i can't be the warden if i i don't have a mature voice so i unwarden because i don't have a mature voice and i slayed myself.
I did that some times and Pkay teambanned me and said, "you can just go to the blu team when you have a mature voice, and then i will unban you (this happened like 2 weeks, i didn't appealed because i had other things to do)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Beacause there are people that doesn't have a mature voice and they are the warden and when the admins are in the server they don't do anything

Pkay

-------
Didn't see this appeal, if you are who I think you are. Then I remember you pretty well, you were on blue team playing as a guard but every time it was you to be warden you committed suicide, I told you not to do that and let you go without any punishment as you killed yourself, then later on you said you couldn't be warden because your voice is not mature enough and that it is against the rules, so I decided to make things fair and treat you similarly to someone who is on blue without a mic. Note that I usually do not mute or teamban anyone who has a childish voice and I believe you were the first person I actually punished for that just because you were flaunting your twisted reason to unwarden. As long as your voice is not screechy or really headache inducing then it is fine. I am willing to unteamban you as long as you decide to be warden if you ever are selected to be warden if you agree to that just add me https://steamcommunity.com/id/rlusena/ or ask an admin if you meet one in game by linking him/her this thread and asking to be unteambanned. I will leave the thread open for a while so you can reply to it.

p.s.: Doesn't go warden because of your not mature voice to not break a rule. Breaks a rule for not being willing to go warden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom