Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Tax Fraud's Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Username

Tax Fraud

Name

Would prefer not to say

Your Age

California

Your SteamID

[U:1:372354181]

Have you managed servers previously?

No

On what servers do you usually play on?

Blackwonder Jailbreak LA. Will switch to other Jailbreaks if LA is empty and occasionally a x100 or VSH server.

Why would you like to become an admin?

Blackwonder has been a part of my life for over a year and a half now and one thing that’s always made me come back, is the community. Blackwonder has a very distinct community full of people that always bring me happiness. Every time I come onto Blackwonder I leave feeling happy and relieved from reality. However, there are bad things too. Jailbreak is a wasteland that is full of new people every day. People that refuse to read the rules and people who installed TF2 a couple of days prior. There are always free killers and rule breakers and I hate spending my own time to have some fun only for it to be wasted by people. Sometimes reporting, call admin, and request help take too long and the rule breaker can ruin entire maps. Even people who simply don’t know the rules or entire maps ruined by 1 or two people when there are no admins around to help is toxic to the community and people wanting to play. I have seen full servers go dead because 1 or 2 people decided to mass free kill every round and no admins were online. I had gotten the donator role to punish those who break rules however there are still people who can get away with rule breaking. I want people to understand there are consequences for breaking rules and be able to stop those who abuse their power. I believe I can be a useful asset to the team.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members?

Yes

If you do know and have spoken to any staff members, please tell us their names.

Herald11, Jampoint, Jim, Noodle Ball, Alex-Ario, and Aegeus Dusk

When are you usually available to play?

3:45pm-9pm PT on weekdays and all day on the weekends. More available during breaks and summer. 12am - 3am PT if I'm feeling woke

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the game modes you play

General

Spamming VC or chat: 2 warnings > 1 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 2 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 2 week gag/mute > 1 month gag/mute > Perma gag/mute

Racism: 1 day gag/mute > 2 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 2 week gag/mute > Perma gag/mute

NSFW Spray: Perma spray ban

Exploits/Glitches:

Warning > 1 day ban > 2 day ban > 1 week ban > 2 week ban > 1 month ban > Perma ban

Hacking: Record suspected hacker and send to other admins. Give a punishment from there.

Advertising Hacks: Perma gag/mute

Jailbreak

Everyone

Delaying: Verbal warning > Slay

Armory camping: Slay or team ban for blues if the problem persists.

Overtalking Warden (Also during admin mic checks): a verbal warning > 1 hour mute > 2 hour mute

Ghosting:

Warning > 1 hour gag/mute > 2 hour gag/mute > 1 day gag/mute > 3 day gag/mute > 1 week gag/mute > 3 week gag/mute > month gag/mute > perma gag/mute

Prisoners

Free day abuse: Warning > Slay

Ammo glitching: Alert them to not use until they actually get ammo(If they don’t comply then...) > 1 day ban > 2 day ban > 3 day ban > week ban > 3 week ban > month ban > perma ban

Warden

Sticky Trapping: The Demo will be asked to detonate the stickies away from any reds and refrain from doing it again. If they do not comply they will be slain.

Illegal orders/minigames: Warning > Slay

Not giving a repeat when prisoners ask: I will tell the warden that you must repeat once per order or else the player shall be team banned for an hour

Trick orders: Warden will be asked to clarify > If they do not they will be team banned for 2 hours

Illegal FF: Turn off FF then team ban the warden for 3 hours

Unwarden: Slay them, Tell them they cannot unwarden, and make another blue warden

Guards

Freehit: Verbal Warning > Slay > 1-hour team ban > 1 day team ban

Freekill: Slay > (If intentionally repeated) 1-day team ban

Mass free kill: The guard will get a 1-week ban and a perma team ban. If they continue to do so or obviously are trying to mass free kill they will be permabanned.

Away from warden: I will ask why they are away from the warden and tell them to go back or be slain. If they are not complying I will slay them.

Inaudible microphone: I will give them a chance to fix their mic. If the mic still is not fixed I will issue a team ban them until they can get it fixed.

No microphone: a team ban until they prove they have a microphone

Favoritism: the blue will be told to stop. If they continue to show favoritism then a 1-hour team ban will be issued.

LR Denial: the guard will receive a team ban for an hour

Team Kill: 1 hour team ban > 2 hour team ban > 1 day team ban

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.

I have had gone through a sort of “toxic” phase and said many things I regret. Prior to my name change to “Tax Fraud” I was immature and had no respect for people around me. During that phase, I had some bad blood with a few notable people in the community. Recently I have apologized became good friends with them and realized how truly special this community is. I have definitely said many things I regret deeply and said in a fit of anger. I was thoroughly punished and had time to think about what I had said. I had personal problems going on at the time and directed towards what I was doing in my free time.

Changelog

Edit 1: Followed the admin application template

Last edited:

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Whoops! Didn't realize that was a thing. I just copied the template into google docs and edited from there.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member

Thank you for replying!
Many of the things I have said in the past were written by an immature and impulsive child. Recently I have been changing and trying my best to become a more positive member of the community. The "nigh-ger" log was a legitimate conversation on how to pronounce the country Niger and did not have any malicious intent. As with the "rape" one that was a sarcastic statement to someone who stated that I was a "rapist". I understand now that it was in extremely poor taste and I regret that decision I made.

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello Tax Fraud,

In large part, due to your chat logs, we must decline your application at this time. We appreciate that there has been a noticeable change in your chatting behavior, but some of that poor behavior is still lingering. Please allow more months to pass without being so rude in chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom