Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Taunt Killin Raspootis's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was your type of punishment?
Ban

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:156866736

Who has punished you?
Will

Why were you punished?
I votemuted myself for fun and i was banned but i was told that vote muting/gaging yourself is donor abuse and he said its in rules and i looked through every rule and it isnt a made rule

Why should we revoke your punishment?
i didnt votemute anyone else but just me for fun

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
sJPZzZP.png

We should really be removing your donor entirely, not giving you a short ban :whistle:

will5023

Can fly, can fight, can crow.
I had believed somewhere there was some donator rules or at least guidelines but i couldn't find them myself and i believe you'll have learnt enough from this not to do votes onto yourself again, it means that if someone did a legitimate vote worthy thing then they may leave before the timer from your vote has expired and they wouldn't get punished, i will undo your ban and i wont be looking into getting your donor removed this time but learn from this, dont do it again and enjoy your donor.

will5023

disregard that last comment it appears you've been naughty for donor abuse before. i was going to be nice but you've called naughty votes before haven't you. i will be keeping the ban and looking to get your donor removed. declined.

will5023

- NOW made permanent as donor in question was hacking on the same ip... cant believe i was gonna unban em.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom