Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Tatrix's Moderator Application for Dodgeball EU Normal

Tatrix

Tatrix

Username: Tatrix

Name
Rasmus Jørgensen (Tatrix)

Your Age
Im 22 years old.

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year. I have 11 days 18 hours. Where most of the time is spent on EU Dodgeball (normal). (16 days 18 hours. 20/05-22)

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the guide, on how to apply? Yes

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:167629694

Your DiscordID
Tatrix#5024

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Well as you can kinda already guees i really want to moderate on the EU Normal Dodgeball server (157.90.177.48:27030). Its also the only server i play myself almost everyday.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
Well, since i came back in december i´ve been playing on the server alot, right now im placed #2 on it aswell. But the reason i want to be moderator is because the population have skyrised in the last 2 months. Theres constant 10+ on. But theres alot of racist people and sometimes we do get hackers looking by. It would be really nice if we already could manage the problems, if we had an active member who play alot (online alot also) to handle the diffrent types we meet in the server.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

How often do you play TF2?
Daily really diffrent, sometimes 1-2 hours or up to 3-5 hours. Sometimes i dont play in a weekend and stuff (work or with friends)

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
Well to be honest i dont think we should punish alot SINCE its already and kind and great community. So i dont have alot of punishments.

Racism mic: First warning -> 2h mute -> 12h mute -> 24h mute -> 3 days mute -> 1 week mute -> Somhow get further = BAN
Rasicm text: First warning -> 2h mute -> 12h mute -> 24h mute -> 3 days mute -> 1 week mute -> Somhow get further = BAN
Mostly they go hand in hand. Also why the punishments are similar. So if hes got an warning in mic but does it in text, i will go after the next step in the ladder.
Hacker: Ban +record of the cheater
Miscspam: First warning -> 1h mute -> 3h mute -> 12h mute -> 24h mute -> 1 week mute -> Somhow get further = BAN
(Never really hapening but good to have)
Teamkills with rocket: Warning -> kick -> 2h ban -> 12h ban -> 24h ban -> 1d ban -> 7d ban -> BAN
Stealing rockets (more than the 2 accepted): 1h ban -> 3h Ban -> 12h ban -> 24h ban -> 7 days ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Im very active on the server, alot of people in there already know me. I love the community and if we could make it the extra help we need. I think the server would be an amazing place, more than it already is. Also, theres more online on the Normal server than the Adv, these days. We need the moderators! ^^

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Danish, we do have some dudes who join from our country, not alot. So mostly i help new people in the game with understanding how to do the diffrent things as orbit, drags, statue and all the other general things. I really love seeing new people start, and they need the best hand they can get <3

I´ve also created a small group called (Active members of Blw. DB Normal) I really want to make small "tournaments" and other funny events and helping eachother with tips and tricks, if its possible. Bring more of the community together, closer. (https://steamcommunity.com/id/TatrixTheMan/)

Last edited:

Goth Bunny

Sufficiently Lethal
Hiya! @Tatrix

First of all. I see that you have some recent words said in your logs that arnt the best looking for this appelication.

You also have little to nothing when it comes to your (Rules of punishments), mind if you add more and be more spesific.
For your rules of punishment. Please read Staff Application. How to? (Click here)

I see that you have played on our servers for some days now

And that is an alright number to see when applying.

I want to see you act up with the way you talk and chat in our servers.
I also wanna see you make your punishment rules more detailed / spesific.

Other than that.
Best of luck~

Last edited:

Tatrix

Tatrix

Hello Goth bunny/Miss Netty :giggle: Thanks for looking at it.
Okay, so i see my mistakes and i will summon my lacking stuff.

Acting up in comments: First of all, about the "bad words" I've said. I saw my last 50 sites of chats. And the only thing i see is "bad" is with waifu who was extremely toxic for not additional reason. I simply just said it was not good to be like that at all. You really need to remember to look at all our chats, we really are close, say alot of stoopid shit to eachothers. Alot can prove that with the chats aswell. We noy eachother sometimes but its never to a point where we actually hurts on each other. Ofc. when u dont play alot on there it dosent really gives sense with out nonsens xD Never really is.

I've updated it ! Sorry for the first appeal:)

Zonas

Sufficiently Lethal
Staff Member
Admin
Give us a ladder for your punishments, there is a guide on how to apply

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom