Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Tank day

Should we remove cavernjail?

• Yes

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puggy

Sufficiently Lethal

Pugless

I was on blue team for tank day. The map was cavernjail. So if you want to get out of blue spawn you cant. There's a small wall in the way. we all got out because of an admin, but without them we would have to sit there for 10 minutes. I have no clue on how to fix it but you could make the spawn area different. Sorry that I cant spell and that this is some what dumb but pls fix this for us.

Attachments

• plsfix.dem
    7.6 MB · Views: 181

Puggy

Sufficiently Lethal

Pugless

Jim the map is bad, but a lot of people like the map for some reason. I dont think you need to remove the map for this one lr.

Puggy

Sufficiently Lethal

Pugless

Jim the map is bad, but a lot of people like the map for some reason. I dont think you need to remove the map for this one lr.
and cavernjail is not the worst map. turbine is too easy for reds and the blues can never fully control the reds.

Owlfy

Mildly Menacing

Yflwo

and cavernjail is not the worst map. turbine is too easy for reds and the blues can never fully control the reds.

Personally, i like cavernjail. It's because the minigames are good and cavernjail os the few maps that have admin hungergames. And Turbine i agree with you Puggy, but i do like the the minigames.

Hope you found this helpful ~Night Owl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom