Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Taking a Break.. Probably.

Derpachu

Somewhat Threatening
I'm a busy yellow rat becuase of things.

First of all, Hello Blackwonder! Miss the website. So hear out my reasons.

My pc reformatted, gotta download all the things that I had, even the cfg files for every class.

Whats worse, school's being a pain lately. Can't even touch my phone to browse this beautiful site that i miss. At early September, we're having an exam - 100/100, and there's 10 subjects, which is 1000 items.

I also miss my time playing in the servers. I miss the people playing in the servers. I remembered the time I did my first 34KS, I remembered I did a sick 360 Market Garden, I remembered a comeback as hale in vsh, had my FIRST time as a warden, and most of all, missed the people on Discord.

Cheers to the people I know and talked to:
Supreme Leader
Scrawny
Gibus
ShotMisser
Paff
Warrak
Pan Pan
Doctor Ecto
And many more that I cant list

With all the reasons I've said, that's why I'm taking a break. Even if I'm busy, I still think about the Blackwonder community, and why I was dead in the past few months.

I'm gonna do a comeback if there's a trimestral break.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Hope to see you back soon! we really miss your presence here.
Wish you all the best with school, and hope to see you here before I quit myself

Derpachu

Somewhat Threatening
Hope to see you back soon! we really miss your presence here.
Wish you all the best with school, and hope to see you here before I quit myself
Thanks for the reply Gibus! I do hope I come back, but this month is really busy for me, but I know I can do it!

(Yes, I misspelled "because")

Edit: My birthday was on August 14th, so uhh, just sharing but I guess you can call it flexing.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

YOU FORGET ABOUT ME?! CORRIN VERY SAD, just kidding, we didn't talk alot, and I wish we could've talked more.

Although, I wish you the best of luck, we will meiss you

Derpachu

Somewhat Threatening
YOU FORGET ABOUT ME?! CORRIN VERY SAD, just kidding, we didn't talk alot, and I wish we could've talked more.

Although, I wish you the best of luck, we will meiss you
Ah yes, hello Corrin! I wished we talked more on the Discord group, and there's really nothing much I could say except thanks for the support, but.. Thanks! ?

Aba

Abaddon :)
Staff Member
Admin
regardless of us not really interacting much, I must say that you're a wonderful person with good intentions. Hope to see you around someday again, until then: good luck and enjoy life whenver it's possible and at it's fullest. Farewell for now

Derpachu

Somewhat Threatening
regardless of us not really interacting much, I must say that you're a wonderful person with good intentions. Hope to see you around someday again, until then: good luck and enjoy life whenver it's possible and at it's fullest. Farewell for now
Thanks for the support Aba! Although Ive seen you a few times, I wished we couldve interacted more. Nothing much I can say except for thanks, it really means to me.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom