What's new

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Taivanbat's Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

User name: Taivanbat

What is your type of punishment?
Ban

Where were you banned from? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Who has punished you?
10000 Cold Knights

Why were you punished?
Taivan alt, https://blackwonder.tf/threads/report-against-jimin-jailbreak-sg.21464/

Why should we revoke your punishment?
let me explain. my account got hijacked on friday and he changed my password and email. and locked it. and i created a account way before (in 2019) (because i forgot my password for (Jimin (my old account)) and i remebered i have that account and i used it. NOT to go unpunished (by gag or tban (JB)) i only had a gag on that account. but there is nothing i can do to get my old account back

Staff Member
Admin
So, because your account was allegedly "hijacked", you decided to make an alt, hop on our servers, be an absolutely horrid blue AND use text chat even though you were gagged? No sir. If you had come to a staff member first explaining the situation, perhaps an arrangement could've been made. Your original account will remain unbanned if you can retrieve it (albeit with the gag AND fresh teamban from your recent misbehavior intact), and I wish you luck in getting it back, but the ban on your alt will not be removed. Have a nice day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom