Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Accepted Syreds's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Syreds

Syreds

User name: Syreds

Name
Kris

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:68029261

Your DiscordID
Syreds#7115

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

Which servers have you previously managed?
I've had previous experience with Garry's Mod servers in particular (Not yet TF2) . Notable names of these servers include the following below, both of which have their own respective websites.
- GFL Clan
- Exotic Gaming TTT

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I typically enjoy VSH servers , particularly the Blackwonder Skyhigh Resort 24/7 . Though in the future I would be open to training to moderate other game types .

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I've always valued a healthy community and a positive environment . There tends to be a lot of toxicity in my experience of viewing others, sometimes these altercations could turn nasty , racist and down right unnecessary; I would like to provide that layer of filter and protection from players like these. I have not experienced many hackers in VSH , though I know it's possible and would like to protect my community from these toxicities as well - I've also noticed there are not very many moderators I've seen in your Sky-High Resort server for VSH and I feel though I could actively moderate it consistently .

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
I am currently a Work From Home employee at the company I work at so I am on very consistently throughout the day and night . My hours at work are typically mornings and I am most available during evening hours and weekends.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate

Offensive / Racist Behavior
: 1hr Gag/Mute > 6h Gag/Mute > 3d Gag/Mute > 1w Mute/Gag > 2w Mute/Gag > Permanent Mute/Gag if Persistent (Ban under Racially Offensive circumstances)

Mic/Chat Spam : Warn > 1hr Gag/Mute > 6h Gag/Mute > 3d Gag/Mute > 1w Mute/Gag > 2w Mute/Gag > Permanent Mute/Gag if Persistent.

Call Admin Abuse : Warn > 1h Ban > 12h Ban > 3d Ban > 1w Ban > 2w Ban > Permanent Ban if Persistent.

Foreign Language : Warn x2 > 1h Gag/Mute > 6h Gag/Mute > 3d Gag/Mute > 1w Gag/Mute > Permanent Gag/Mute if Persistent.

Hacking : Permanent Ban .

Advertising Hacks : Permanent Mute/Gag .

Inappropriate Sprays/Signs : Permanent Spray/Sign Ban.

Exploitation of Glitches : Warn > 1h Ban > 1d Ban > 3d Ban > 1w Ban > Permanent Ban if Persistent.

Donor Abuse : Demo required to prove infraction > Donor Abilities Revoked + Additional Punishment (Dependent on the extent of the abuse)

Griefing : Warn > 1h Ban > 1d Ban > 3d Ban > 1w Ban > Permanent Ban if Persistent.

Exposing Undercover Admins : Warn > 1h Ban > 12h Ban > 3d Ban > 1w Ban > Permanent if Persistent.

Admin Impersonation : 3d Ban > 1w Ban > Permanent Ban if Persistent

VHS Rules -

Round Delaying/Camping
: Warn > Kick > 1h Ban > 3h Ban > 1d Ban > 3d Ban > 1w Ban > Permanent Ban if Persistent

AFK Players : Force to Spectator > Kick

Friendly as RED / BLU : Warn > Slay/Kick > 1h Ban > 12h Ban > 1d Ban > 1w Ban > Permanent if Persistent.

Ghosting : Warn > Kick > 1h Gag/Mute > 12h Gag/Mute > 1d Ban > 1w Ban > Permanent if Persistent.

Suicide as Hale : Warn to use !haletoggle command to opt-out of becoming Boss > Kick w/ Warning > 1h Ban > 6h Ban > 1d Ban > 1w Ban > 2w Ban > Permanent if Persistent.

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I'm always on call/text and can be counted on whenever needed in emergency situations.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Spanish

Last edited:

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Please review your proposed punishments. You were missing a couple of rules which are commonly broken on that map.

Syreds

Syreds

Please review your proposed punishments. You were missing a couple of rules which are commonly broken on that map.

Thanks for giving it the one time over! I've made adjustments to this application and updated the punishments. Thanks for your time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom