Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Sycrow's Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sycrow

Mildly Menacing

Garry

What was your type of punishment?:
Ban (2 days)

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_1:0:101291719

Who has punished you?
Wanka

Why were you punished?
Late spawning (exploiting)

Why should we revoke your punishment?
Well so here's the thing: It was map change first day freeday, I just clicked BLU and pressed 1. for scout and spawned. The timer shown me 0:02 but I didn't look instantly so i just thought I barely made it and played the round. I spawned with the warden and was around warden most of the time so it didn't make ANY difference that I spawned 2 seconds later and I had no idea that I broke the rules. And yes, someone told me that I late spawned but I just didn't believe them given the circumstances above. In conclusion: Even though i did technically exploited It didn't influence the game in any way and I think 2 days ban Is way too harsh of a punishment if this even deserves punishment in the first place.

Plus It's weekend c'mon bois what am i supposed to do I have no life.

Corades

you shouldve slay yourself when they said you're late spawning.

why did you thought they were lying

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

It doesn't matter if it didn't influence the game in any way. It's still against the rules, and is punishable with a day ban (I decided to give you two as I expected you to know the rules, being a donator and all).
The rest of your explanation is pretty crap, even highlighting that you latespawned because of your own poor awareness.

Declined. The ban expires tomorrow, so you'll still have about a day and a half to enjoy ear-splitting screeches on Jailbreak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom