Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Switch Prop Hunt plugin to Prop Hunt Neu!

111112oo

New prophunt plugin that allows the props to hide as any non-blacklisted prop in the map within a certian size by walking up to it and pressing a button!
Other features include:
Health scaling based on prop size.
Grappling hooks for the seekers.
Proper seeker self-damage scaling based on weapon used.
Forces Spy call voiceline to be neutral to prevent avoiding self damage.
Works by default on any vanilla style arena map.

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Ran some tests. Couple of remarks.

Can't get red team to spawn as any prop, only scout. I can use the debug command to set a prop, so not sure where the issue is. I do have all configs provided, unless I need configs from the older prophunt.
No error logs present for the errors mentioned above.
Going quickly through the code, I can't really see where the player model is set at round start...

Minor:
1637496208910.png

These sounds are not implemented sadly.

I know grapple is suppose to replace the "jetpack" pyros had with the flamethrower, but the grappling hook should then be force equipped on the player, otherwise they'd never figure out that it was enabled.

There is no command for players to choose props or reroll props. Used to be an option in the old plugin.

Codebase is clean however, just needs the few adjustments and we can run an event to see how other people like it

111112oo

Players are not supposed to spawn as a prop, reroll props, or choose from a menu in this version. You have to use your environment to choose props. The plugin doesn't rely on any old prophunt configs. I've sent this thread to the plugin creator.

Mikusch

Mikusch

I know grapple is suppose to replace the "jetpack" pyros had with the flamethrower, but the grappling hook should then be force equipped on the player, otherwise they'd never figure out that it was enabled.
This has been changed now:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom