Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined suwi's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

suwi

Strange

suwi

User name: suwi

Name
Lucas / Suwi

Your Age

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:84006768

Your DiscordID
Suwi#1260

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
Deathrun, Versus Saxton Hale, Dodgeball, Dodgeball advanced, I'd be visiting most other BlackWonder servers if I was an admin, I'm always open to try new mini-games.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
First of all, since I am not that old I have a bunch of time to play everyday, thanks to that I am able to find many players who break the servers’ rules. There aren’t that many admins on dodgeball so I think I’d be a good addition.
Secondly, in both normal dodgeball and advanced (my two favorite servers) the only admin I’m able to see is Ranger, and still I see many stealers, rules breakers etc. because of that I think I would be very helpful for both dodgeball servers as a moderator, especially since the mod Candyskill got demoted what makes Ranger the only active admin. The amount of calls I see from DB during the day is unreal.

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you have spoken to or know
Ranger, SquidmaneTechTips

When are you usually available to play?
From Monday to Friday : between 10 AM to 10 PM.
For Saturday and Sunday : between 12 AM to 10 PM.

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
General :
Hacking : First of all, I will record demo with all the proofs needed, after this I will PERMANENTLY ban the person ( If I’m not sure, I will ask a staff member)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spamming in chat : Warning > 1 hour gag > 4 hours gag > 12 hours gag > 1 day gag > 3 days gag > 7 days gag > 21 days gag > 1 month gag > Permanent gag
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spamming in voice : Warning > 1 hour mute > 5 hours mute > 12 hours mute > 1 day mute > 3 days mute > 7 days mute > 15 days mute > 1 month mute > Permanent mute
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Innapropriate spray : Warning > Permanent spray ban
Dodgeball :
Stealing / insta-stealing : Warning > 1 hour ban > 5 hours ban > 12 hours ban > 1 day ban > 3 days ban > 7 days ban > 15 days ban > 1 month ban > Permanent ban
NOTE : There’s an anti-steal plugin that automatically slays the player after second steal
Intentional blocking : Warning > Slay > 1 hour ban > 12 hours ban > 1 day ban > 3 days ban > 7 days ban > 15 days ban > 1 month ban > Permanent ban
Orbiting for to long : Warning > Slay > 1 hour ban > 4 hours ban > 1 day ban > 3 days ban > 7 days ban > 15 days ban > 1 month ban > Permanent ban

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
I personally think I will be much helpfull for our community, promise you guys won't be disappointed.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? French, Dutch

Last edited:

J R

Spectacularly Lethal
Staff Member

JR

Hello Suwi , glad to see you again.
I am reviewing your mod apply and don't looks bad.
I wish you the best of lucks.;)

Squidmane™

Woomy!
Staff Member
Admin
Hello suwi
I decided to read your application and here's a little review

Everyday of the week (at least 2-4 hours a day)
Please specify what time and day you will be available

Spamming in chat : Warning > Kick
Spamming in voice : Warning > Kick
Innapropriate spray : Warning > Kick
We do not kick for these rules

Orbiting for to long : Warning > Slay > Kick > 30 minutes ban
Timed punishments usually start at 1 hour

> 1 day ban > 7 days ban
Going from 1 day to a week is a big jump

I checked your chatlogs and they don't look good
1590687628518.png
1590687651567.png
1590687784613.png
1590693234472.png

In general you should watch out what you say in chat and you should change your ladder a bit. Other than that your app looks fine
Best of luck in your app

Last edited:

suwi

Strange

suwi

Hello Squidmane , thanks for checking my application , I took notes of everything you said

*Note : I'm always mad when I die in stupid ways , but I guess I will have to stop talking so violently*

Ranger

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Suwi :)
Beside the fact we're good friends, I think that most of BlackWonders' dodgeball community knows who you are and will agree to say you're a lovely player with a great personality.
I've reviewed your application and it's seems to be great for me! Best of luck :D

suwi

Strange

suwi

Thank you Ranger and Jesus for checking my application and wishing me luck for it!

Chrry

Gore-Spattered
Adding a little bit about your logs.

One of the general rule is "No advertising hacks/cheats. Advertising hacks/cheats is something we do not allow."

And seeing your logs you were currently using "lamobox" as a nickname, even if it is not exactly the same, searching for "lamobox" on google you are directly corrected by google itself with the original name of the program.

lmao.png lmao2.png

suwi

Strange

suwi

Hello, most of those logs were 'jokes I was making at my friends' / attempts to scare the rules breakers / delayer in deathrun / dodgeball / dodgeball advanced because delaying 5 minutes just for a trap / blocking a trap for 5 minutes / orbiting for too long or even following you everywhere in the only purpose of blocking you is kind of annoying ( everyone is complaining in game so I have to do something to try my best and make them read the rules, even by saying that, they didn't checked the rules )

For the lamobox, I personally think that everyone knows what it is ( due to tf2 casual), and even using it in dr, I don't really think there would be anything in this ''program'' that could makes you the deathrun easier without getting spotted.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Hello, most of those logs were 'jokes I was making at my friends' / attempts to scare the rules breakers / delayer in deathrun / dodgeball / dodgeball advanced because delaying 5 minutes just for a trap / blocking a trap for 5 minutes / orbiting for too long or even following you everywhere in the only purpose of blocking you is kind of annoying ( everyone is complaining in game so I have to do something to try my best and make them read the rules, even by saying that, they didn't checked the rules )

It sounds like you would be better fitted to run a community where only your friends played. The reality is that the staff do not know the vast majority of the players so they do not know what you do or do not mean. There is no way for them to know your intent. Running around saying you are going to ban people is not the role of a staff member, let alone a non-staff member.

For the lamobox, I personally think that everyone knows what it is ( due to tf2 casual), and even using it in dr, I don't really think there would be anything in this ''program'' that could makes you the deathrun easier without getting spotted.

This is very-much the very-wrong answer to this. You should have come out condemning cheaters, not dismissing and questioning the efficacy. I do not trust that you would take cheater seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom