Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed sus Oh sorry meant Suggestions

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

Disable Scout's Double jump mechanic on Surf Servers
Disable RTD on Dodgeball servers like you did to Jailbreak Servers It is hard as it is playing at peace and then someone types "!rtd/rtd" and then Bat Swarm Scary voice, Power play let me tell you why the RTD Roles should be disabled I will give the Exact reason:
Power Play: Anyone Given this role on A Dodgeball server can just HUG them or Block or Absorb the Ball And many more advantages that make the People very angry, In-raged
Bat Swarm: No shit just HUG them get free kills and frickin Annoy the shit out of people
Build sentry: All Dodgeball maps are small (except Desert madness and more) just Think of someone just playing a sentry IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OTHER TEAM and FORCE the other team to retreat to the other teams place and get fricking RDR when on I don't know like on 175 mph?
Scary Voice: Just HUG em til death bruh
These are reasons man fricking hell remove RTD

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Double jump issue was addressed a while ago.

If you don't want RTD on dodgeball you can play on any of the advanced dodgeball servers for more serious dodgeball

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom