Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Surfing is near impossible on jailbreak servers please increase air acceleration

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nivek

Lucy

strafing is way too wide and as such it makes it difficult to dodge in mid air or at least surf in surfing minigames. it almost feels like this was on purpose

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Added poll.

I'm voting no because that makes bhopping even stupid and easier to abuse for the average red where the upside is a single minigame (which is already completely doable) on only two or three maps.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
You can just do /bhop before the game starts to turn the plugin off.

breezie

Scarcely Lethal

breezie

Coming from a Top 20 AUS CS:GO surfer, surfing is definitely possible on jailbreak.

I have only seen surf on surf_jail_wip and it is 100% possible to surf into the tube - though jump assist needs to be turned on.

The same argument can be said for jump_jurf, it is a jump map with surf ramps. If the air acceleration in surf was enabled in jump, it will not be consistent with the air acceleration people are used to on regular jump and other maps.

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

Its possible to land the pipe even with jump assist being off with air acceleration being the base 150 with surf assist and 10 with it off Its entirely possible to land in the tube without surf assist Its just nearly impossible for the normal player, for example, jb_districts surf has an air acceleration of 10. If you want to test this for yourself typing "map jail_wip a6v4" will let you launch the server in offline mode, It took me about 50 attempts but landing in the tube is definitely possible with 10 airacc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Top Bottom