Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Supermario losing Freeday Early Glitch/Bug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Poizen

Mildly Menacing
Hey there, so on the map Supermario on JB servers, there is a rebel spot that once you smack the red face it spawns in ammo, that's all good and fine, but if you are a freeday, when you walk over the spot where the ammo is supposed to spawn in, even before smacking the face, it says that you have picked ammo and thus lost freeday. this Glitch has really messed me up sometimes, as it tell the whole server that u picked up ammo, when in act, you didn't.

The video below is a demonstration on how the glitch works (im so sorry for the audio, it just decided to bug out for the entirety of the clip.)

And thanks to my friends for helping me record and demonstrate this bug.

(Again, im sorry for the audio having a stroke for no reason.)

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
Still an issue. I believe it happens in spots like this where ammo hasn't been spawned yet due to map triggers. It doesn't happen when the ammo has already been taken by someone.

This ammo spot on ba_jail_casuarina_b5_final2 is another example and there are probably more on different maps.

Cyveray

Spectacularly Lethal

Cyveray

Not sure how this would be fixed but personally I don't think this bug is that big of a problem as it only occurs on very small number of maps and on parts of the map you would not normally be unless rebelling in the first place such as the aforementioned middle of the supermario pillar and casuarina gun store.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Not sure how this would be fixed but personally I don't think this bug is that big of a problem as it only occurs on very small number of maps and on parts of the map you would not normally be unless rebelling in the first place such as the aforementioned middle of the supermario pillar and casuarina gun store.
Agreed, these spots are rebel areas and should be off limits to freedays anyway.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin
This has been changed so that freedays cannot lose their status if they don't actually pick up the ammo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom