Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SUP BITCHES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Hi

Wait fuck this isn't an Introduction thread, I can't do just Hi :eek:
Ok, seriously, welcome back, this is what happened when you were gone:
Loldielol finally was demoted after stepping down.
I stepped down and quit TF2.
I joined Discord.
Its nearly September here where I live so soon I have to suffer School again. Suffer a new school at that.
Bad jokes keep on coming.
Cancerous (I hate using that word) People decided to troll and stuff, you should be happy ya missed it.
Miyu and Viking applied for admin, and I have a feeling they WILL get accepted.
Other stuff.

Now you are up to date. Have fun.

Bassianus

Lot's of TL;DR posts of 2010wolf.

Or are you gonna do something to him? Oh yea, I forgot one bit of news.

Miyu captured Wolf and imprisioned him in her basement... what has a laptop, automatic food and drink at command, wi-fi and other things.
Also, he's a sex slave, who has been used, a lot of times.

BAD / INAPPROPRIATE JOKES BECAUSE IM TIRED AND BORED! WOOOOH

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

Or are you gonna do something to him? Oh yea, I forgot one bit of news.

Miyu captured Wolf and imprisioned him in her basement... what has a laptop, automatic food and drink at command, wi-fi and other things.
Also, he's a sex slave, who has been used, a lot of times.

BAD / INAPPROPRIATE JOKES BECAUSE IM TIRED AND BORED! WOOOOH
If you want to know how I captured him, read my status. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Bassianus

If you want to know how I captured him, read my status. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

We all know, all too well.
Also, I am not signing a not-so-secret contract to get Wolf out.
Because apparently, he enjoys it there. I dunno, thats what he told me.

EDIT: Did I mention I burned the contract to the ground?

Frama

what do i do and who am i

Frama

2000px-Flag_of_Scotland_(navy_blue).svg.png

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Welcome back! Off all the things Bass listed, there is one mayor thing he forgot. A thing you missed. It was a must-have seen thing.
It was...

ME DEFENDING THE FORUMS AGAINST EVIL SPAMMERS!

It was a cold, dark summer night. I was just passing time through the internet and lost track. At 3 am, I decided to visit the forums before I turn to sleep.

Everything seemed right. There were some new post, but everything else was just like the last time I left.

But something wasn't right. There were too many people online for that time. And everyone had a very.. unique name.

xiantaej21. sookukyung898. And some other.

I didn't think any of it and just went to look the new post. I don't remember what I checked forst, but it was just a comment. But then I went on checking the game deals section... and oh sweet lord

What I saw shocked me. There was not one new game deal, not 2, but 17 (yes, I counted) new game deals! And all of them were written in strange letters, japanese if I had to guess. All were posted by the same guy: bubu789. And all of them within the last 45 min.

If course, my protecting senses kicked in and I immediately dealt with him! I deleted every single post of him, banned his email from the forums and sent him an email. But it wasn't over.

There were still over 10 people or so left. And everyone of them was out to spam our forums.

It was a hard battle, but in the end, I was victorious. Thanks to @Spartan I managed to sneak in some sleep after that. Since that day, the forum stayed safe. And hopefulyl it will never happen again...

That is my story

*voice from somewhere*: "You just used the "clear spam" option you lazy fuck"

DAMN, I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT! RETREAT! RETREAT!

Yes, I maybe have too much time to spent

Last edited:

Bassianus

Welcome back! Off all the things Bass listed, there is one mayor thing he forgot. A thing you missed. It was a must-have seen thing.
It was...

ME DEFENDING THE FORUMS AGAINST EVIL SPAMMERS!

It was a cold, dark summer night. I was just passing time through the internet and lost track. At 3 am, I decided to visit the forums before I turn to sleep.

Everything seemed right. There were some new post, but everything else was just like the last time I left.

But something wasn't right. There were too many people online for that time. And everyone had a very.. unique name.

xiantaej21. sookukyung898. And some other.

I didn't think any of it and just went to look the new post. I don't remember what I checked forst, but it was just a comment. But then I went on checking the game deals section... and oh sweet lord

What I saw shocked me. There was not one new game deal, not 2, but 17 (yes, I counted) new game deals! And all of them were written in strange letters, japanese if I had to guess. All were posted by the same guy: bubu789. And all of them within the last 45 min.

If course, my protecting senses kicked in and I immediately dealt with him! I deleted every single post of him, banned his email from the forums and sent him an email. But it wasn't over.

There were still over 10 people or so left. And everyone of them was out to spam our forums.

It was a hard battle, but in the end, I was victorious. Thanks to @Spartan I managed to sneak in some sleep after that. Since that day, the forum stayed safe. And hopefulyl it will never happen again...

That is my story

*voice from somewhere*: "You just used the "clear spam" option you lazy fuck"

DAMN, I'VE BEEN FOUND OUT! RETREAT! RETREAT!

Yes, I maybe have too much time to spent

Arg yes, the battle of the Game deals section... I don't even remember it happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 7)

Top Bottom