Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Resolved Sun on stick overpowerd x10

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeviantGuide

Strange

sinm

so I was playing in a saxton hale game, and I realized that if a pyro sets the hale on fire and the sun on stick scouts hits him, it does 1000 damage per hit.

dunno if that should be removed?

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
This is my opinion as a person (with that outta the way) who cares? it's a x10 hale server, their is rarely anyone on there anyways....

But to be honest have you tried it to see if it works?

DeviantGuide

Strange

sinm

This is my opinion as a person (with that outta the way) who cares? it's a x10 hale server, their is rarely anyone on there anyways....

But to be honest have you tried it to see if it works?
join my game with 1 other person and ill show u

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
It's incredibly situational and risky.

First, you can only equip it of you have a competent Pyro, which is a total sacrifice of better scout melees, then you have to get within Hale's range to hit him.

You most likely will not live long using this weapon, hence why those round delaying dorks we call scouts tend to use sandman or atomizer. They move fast and stay out of Hale's range.

That being said, in the off chance admins were considering the removal of this incredibly situational item because of a thread from over a month ago, I vote to keep the item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom