Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Pending Suicune's Moderator Application

Suicune

Username: Suicune

Name
Suicune

Your Age

Do you have at least 3 days cumulative days of playtime on Blackwonder servers in the last year? Yes

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No

Have you had an application declined in the last 90 days? No

Do you have a microphone? Yes

Have you read the forum guide on how to apply? Yes

If you have ever played on a Blackwonder server, you will have had a user profile automatically generated on tfstats.tf. Locate and link your tfstats profile here. Yes (https://tfstats.tf/players/216632)

Your SteamID2
STEAM_0:0:187010231

Your DiscordID
Suicune#0245

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on, and which servers would you like to moderate?
Super Zombie Fortress and would like to moderate this one(85.117.240.52:27010)

Why would you like to become a moderator?
To gain better experience moderating a server and to cooperate with other mods

Do you know or have spoken to any of the current staff members? Yes

Please let us know the names of staff members you know or have spoken to
Ash Shaw(https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082465145/)

How often do you play TF2?
A lot, almost 2k hours

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Chat/VC Spam:
1st Offence is Warn
2nd: 30 min mute/gag
3rd: 1 hr
4th: 2 hr
5th: 1 day
6th 1 week

Abusing Exploits:
1st Warning
2nd Warning and Human skip round(forced zombie)
3rd Kick and banned for a day
4th 1 week
5th 1 month
6th 1 year
7th Permanent

Friendly Zombe/AFK:
Same as exploiting

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Is a college student so during season times will be busy irl.

Are you proficient in languages other than English? No

Last edited:

seraphina

woman
Staff Member
Admin
Hi, just gonna go over your application real quick.

1717983884396.png

Sufficient playtime, active sessions

Have you been punished in the last 60 days? No
1717983989882.png

It has been 55 days since your last commblock
No other official punishments on record

It should be worth mentioning that you have a questionable history of donor votes
1717985259020.png
1717985269087.png
1717985281943.png
1717985289881.png
We'd appreciate it if you called genuine votes, or at least give a proper reason instead of this

I also have some concerns about your chatlogs
1717984061491.png
1717984226843.png
There's a lot of recent toxicity in your chatlogs as well..I want you to be fully aware that behavior like this is discouraged, staff and member alike.

1717984593499.png

Why not? :(

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the servers you want to moderate
Chat/VC Spam:
1st Offence is Warn
2nd: 30 min mute/gag
3rd: 1 hr
4th: 2 hr
5th: 1 day
6th 1 week

Abusing Exploits:
1st Warning
2nd Warning and Human skip round(forced zombie)
3rd Kick and banned for a day
4th 1 week
5th 1 month
6th 1 year
7th Permanent

Friendly Zombe/AFK:
Same as exploiting
It's good that you recognize repeat offenses result in longer punishments, but your lengths especially for exploiting progress very quickly.
Otherwise, your section is missing a lot. You seem to have covered some of the more common issues in SZF but have otherwise left out a majority of the general rules that are applicable to our servers regardless of gamemode. This includes cheating and inappropriate spraybans, to name a few rules.

Your playtime on the servers is fine, but I want to encourage you to start engaging more with the community to familiarize yourself with all of the rules that you'd be expected to enforce. It's not REQUIRED, but it would reflect better if you utilized our Discord's request-help channel, the forums' reports section, and/or the in-game !calladmin.
I would also recommend that you re-evaluate the way you treat others both during and after the pending process. It does you no favors as an applicant and a member to be toxic towards other players.

That should be it for a basic review. Feel free to edit your application to include any missing information. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. Thank you for applying

Attachments

• 1717984320105.png
    1717984320105.png
    8.3 KB · Views: 17

Suicune

Yeah, sorry for the racism chats, I do regret being that level of toxic, was in a very dark period of my life as my parents have gone through a *very* bad divorce I failed to save.
The reason I dont report, well I attempt to but see no levels of action is
Hi, just gonna go over your application real quick.

View attachment 35822
Sufficient playtime, active sessions

View attachment 35823
It has been 55 days since your last commblock
No other official punishments on record

It should be worth mentioning that you have a questionable history of donor votes
We'd appreciate it if you called genuine votes, or at least give a proper reason instead of this

I also have some concerns about your chatlogs
There's a lot of recent toxicity in your chatlogs as well..I want you to be fully aware that behavior like this is discouraged, staff and member alike.

View attachment 35827
Why not? :(

It's good that you recognize repeat offenses result in longer punishments, but your lengths especially for exploiting progress very quickly.
Otherwise, your section is missing a lot. You seem to have covered some of the more common issues in SZF but have otherwise left out a majority of the general rules that are applicable to our servers regardless of gamemode. This includes cheating and inappropriate spraybans, to name a few rules.

Your playtime on the servers is fine, but I want to encourage you to start engaging more with the community to familiarize yourself with all of the rules that you'd be expected to enforce. It's not REQUIRED, but it would reflect better if you utilized our Discord's request-help channel, the forums' reports section, and/or the in-game !calladmin.
I would also recommend that you re-evaluate the way you treat others both during and after the pending process. It does you no favors as an applicant and a member to be toxic towards other players.

That should be it for a basic review. Feel free to edit your application to include any missing information. Please reach out to us if you have any questions. Thank you for applying

Hello, the racism chats I've done, I regret and wish to make ammends. During that time, was going through a very rough time and tried to distract it with tf2 and let out very...horrid thoughts. That is my bad and will do any punishments you have in mind. Sorry, The report reason is that I try and report and times when its needed but no action is taken even if I tried. I try and take in my own hands but recently try and communicate with others. Ill try and do better.

Ash Shaw

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Heya Suicune.

Sera pretty much covered the gist of what I wanted to mention about your app. I'll also reinterate off of what Sera said that general punishments also are handed out. You can find all the different examples on our Rules wiki page as well as take inspiration from other accepted applications, though bare in mind plagiarism will not be tolerated. Additionally it wouldn't hurt to familiarize yourself with our main discord and forums.

Briefly touching on your SZF related punishment ladders, I will also mention that the reality is that a lot of players who exploit are unintentionally doing it due to flaws within the coding itself; ie. The Zombie Gun Exploit, Teleporting Boomers, ect.. Generally usually a kick solves the issue, but for rarer occasions I recommend using your own disgression if players are actively trying to break the integrity of the gamemode.

Friendly reminder that you can edit your applications by pressing edit at the bottom of your post
Screenshot_20240610_141252_Chrome.jpg

Other than that, you're input on SZF balances have been appreciated, and you've been a respectful frieny player for the times we've been on the server together.

Good luck on the app!

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom