Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suh Dude

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff Member
Admin
Sup!
I'm Tim a.k.a TimTomTyler
I live on a very inhabitated planet named Earth. I'm sure some of you live here too, considering it's vast in size.
I joined one of the blackwonder servers a while ago, enjoyed my time, then I took the longest break in the world and decided, why not comeback, but be active. SO BAM! IM BACK! I doubt anyone really knows me cause I joined months back, idk how many, but oh well.

I would love to get to know everyone more, and see who's still here :) and who left :(

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
And those who just merged here recently?

First things first:
Hello and welcome to our forum (again?). Hope you'll enjoy this time as much as you did back then :)

I am DasMalzbier, the admin of the century, master of @Timo and waifu of @2010wolf CURSED panda Obp
You may call me Malzbier, like everyone else.
Actually, if you want to call me like everyone else, you should just start calling me "useless idiotic piece of shit admin fag"
Just kidding.
(@Timo calls me like that, for whatever reason)
Anyways, welcome back and enjoy your stay!

ProvidedTimmy

Tism
Staff Member
Admin
And those who just merged here recently?

First things first:
Hello and welcome to our forum (again?). Hope you'll enjoy this time as much as you did back then :)

I am DasMalzbier, the admin of the century, master of @Timo and waifu of @2010wolf CURSED panda Obp
You may call me Malzbier, like everyone else.
Actually, if you want to call me like everyone else, you should just start calling me "useless idiotic piece of shit admin fag"
Just kidding.
(@Timo calls me like that, for whatever reason)
Anyways, welcome back and enjoy your stay!
Thanks! Yea I should've addressed that, but you did that before I could notice! Nah, man you can have the title "Kings of Things" as I don't know you or what you like, but I hope we geet to talk, get along, and get to know each other! If you really would like to know I have a huge ass story to tell. Instead, can I have your opinion, should I post it or only to those that ask of it? I DON'T CARE IF IT'S SHARED, I WOULD PREFER IF YOU SHARED IT CAUSE, WHY NOT? ALSO I'M A VERY OPEN AND KIND PERSON, SO DON'T WORRY. I WOULD LOVE HATE (if thats something you like to do)
--------------------------
Anyone that would to hear my story you can add me on Steam
steamcommunity.com/id/ogprovidedtimmy

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Read the admin application first now I'm here, I think I got things a little mixed up.
Like Normal.

Anyway, welcome (back) to our little... jeez to used to saying that on blueprint.tf (it was recently merged with blackwonder just so ya know, I think DazMalzbier mentioned it) I mean LARGE community. Enjoy your stay.

I'm Bassianus, or just Bass as most people call me (or ianus, knowing some people), the guy who usually appears on deathrun.

Tad bit too often.
And yea, I am currently thinking of a way to conclude this comment and I cannot think of one so I am currently typing like a mad man... ok that will do.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 4)

Top Bottom