Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AD | Bunnie ❤

Strange

hops

Suggestion 1 ; Mark Freekiller ( example , if player mass freekills and there's no staff/admins on.. The plugin can mark the guy as a freekiller).

Suggestion 2 ; Adding round end music.

Suggestion 3 ; Add more custom maps that other servers doesn't have.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Suggestion 1 could basically mark someone who's last guard as freekiller even tho he isn't freekilling (or someone who's killing a bunch of rebellers)

I think suggestion 2 would only work in games like gmod :/

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

1. How does a computer determine who free kills or not

2. Easily doable but adds download for custom sounds.

3. Suggest some. We have no more search powers than you do. The public maps that aren't in mapcycle have likely been tested and found not to be good enough.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Suggestion 1 and 2 would be a no for me unless you have music that everybody likes and won't get obnoxious over time, otherwise you have to use a lot of songs and that increases download times as Noodl said.

Unless you suggest a specific map we probably won't do anything. When the jb maps were first added most of the maps were tried I'm sure. So yeah, if you want something tell and be specific.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

1. Suggested before, and I will still turn it down. It can accidentally trigger during a Last Guard Kills All event, or at a point where several RED's are being idiots and all have to die by someone's hands. That someone would then be marked as a mass freekiller and be wrongly punished for it.

2. I've had this idea rattling around for a while, actually, but I've no idea how it'd be implemented. Basically, the player can type /endmusic or /em in chat to open up a menu that provides them with multiple end-of-round BGM changes (similar to CS:GO's system). The track would only be heard by the user, which would make it basically a mini Soundcloud plugin. I'd like this idea if it's implemented the way I described.

3. Most custom maps on the workshop, GAMEBANANA or other community addon sites are already in the map pool of our servers depending on the gamemode, I think (sure as shit ripped ever single GAMEBANANA Jailbreak map, that's fa' true). It's hard to find maps that aren't already in-use and/or reserved for a specific community server. If you have a map you'd like implemented that isn't on the servers already, make a thread with it with the file attached.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom