Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Suggestions for Versus Saxton Hale Servers

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
I believe that the VSH servers are pretty plain, so here are some suggestions!

Medics should be able to overheal when they activate ubercharge.
Detonator/Flare Gun/Scorch Shot Should deal crit afterburn, instead of just the 3 damage per tick, make it a crit 12 damage per tick.
*Please* have more than one map, sky-high gets really boring.
Make the pools on sky-high easier to get out of. It is incredibly difficult and Is basically left up to chance.

Demoman's shield should re-appear after 2000 damage has been dealt by the player.
Make the fall take less health, 85%ish is a lot of damage to any class.
Make Demoman's head gaining melees (Nine Iron, Eyelander, HHH Melee) give 1 head per 2 hits, not 1 per one. it's super annoying to deal with.
I'll add more suggestions when I think of them.

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
*Please* have more than one map, sky-high gets really boring.
We do have other VSH servers, but the sky-high ones are the most popular.
Here is the list of VSH servers:

1584843829168.png

1584843837449.png

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
Lots of VSH servers, but the AU one is stuck on sky-high and is usually unplayed. The only times I've seen it active is when I have invited friends to come play with me, zzz.

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
yesyes I know that I'm not meaning it's actually stuck, just me sucking with words. But it would still be nice if it wasn't 24/7 sky-high, as that's the only AU VSH server apart from SSG. And I generally prefer to stay off of Seven Sins.

Yuuki

Uncharitable

Furina

Snooze
I do support the overheal for medics as right after they Uber they tend to just die cause hale targets them. This will at least allow them a chance to get away.

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
I do support the overheal for medics as right after they Uber they tend to just die cause hale targets them. This will at least allow them a chance to get away.
It’s happened to me a few times in Aus VSH, it’s either run away and hope you get lucky or get tracked down by hale like a shark smelling blood in the water. It’s a bit silly.

I also think that revived players should be invulnerable/Übercharged for a certain amount of time after revival, like 2-3 seconds.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
1) Seems reasonable, I guess.
2) Pyro is already one of the strongest utility classes in VSH in the right hands. Quadrupling afterburn damage doesn't seem like a healthy balance change.
3) It's 24/7 sky-high because thats what the server was made for. We have other VSH servers, or you can try one of our FF2 servers if you wish for a fresh map experience.
4) Stop trying to crouch jump out of the pool.
5/7) So do you want to buff demoman or nerf him? Kinda getting mixed signals here.
6) The fall damage is somewhat odd. There are times where it'll do less than 40 damage, other times it'll do over 100, it should at least be more consistent.

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
1) Seems reasonable, I guess.
2) Pyro is already one of the strongest utility classes in VSH in the right hands. Quadrupling afterburn damage doesn't seem like a healthy balance change.
3) It's 24/7 sky-high because that's what the server was made for. We have other VSH servers, or you can try one of our FF2 servers if you wish for a fresh map experience.
4) Stop trying to crouch jump out of the pool.
5/7) So do you want to buff Demoman or nerf him? Kinda getting mixed signals here.
6) The fall damage is somewhat odd. There are times where it'll do less than 40 damage, other times it'll do over 100, it should at least be more consistent.
For two, you've got a good point.
Three: Yes, It's 24/7 Sky-high but you could possibly add an AusVSH server with a map rotation?
Four: I recently learned this, hahaha. It's so stupid.
5/7: Uhh, yeah I don't really know. Just choose one of the two suggestions if any of these are added.
6: Yeah I've got no clue. It's incredibly inconsistent and I hate it. If that's fixable, PLEASE fix it.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
209.58.168.131:27020 is the IP for SG VSH, you can also propose adding a more general VSH for AUS here:

Luna<3

Truly Feared

de_luna

“Demoman's shield should re-appear after 2000” Most demoman/Knight only deal around 1000/2000 damage At the end of the round so make it like 700??? Idk admin decide

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom