Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Suggestions and issues to Jump mode

Mr.Wizard

Truly Feared
Staff Member

Wizyy

The jump server looks pretty casual now so I think some changes would be appreciated.

Suggestions

• Add timer and !wr command so we can see how fast we complete the map and the best records
  • Add replay bot - something like in bhop mode
  • Remove the falling sound as it is annoying listening it all the time and you cannot concentrate.
  • Add each class rocket jumping - it means you can rocket jump as scout for example or spy. In this case we would also need advanced timer which would count time for specific class. This is needed because rocket jumping scout is way more faster than rocket jumping soldier. Without it you would break someone's or your personal best.
  • Add fire/glow to the "The Rocket Jumper" rocket projectile as it is almost invisible and some jumps like sync are hard. IMG attached bellow
    rocket.jpg
  • Add !r command so we can be teleported back to spawn
  • Add !s commands so we can save our positon. I know there is some saving mode here, but I don't exactly know how it works

Bugs & Issues
  • Infinite ammo doesn't work on jump_pagida (I will investigate where else it is broken, if it is)
  • On some replays, there is a huge delay while watching replay bot until he starts moving, so you see him being AFK for a few seconds
  • If I use !goto it says I have no access to this command, but still it executes

This is all yet. If I have something more I will update this post.
Best Regards, Mr.Wizard

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Remove the falling sound as it is annoying listening it all the time and you cannot concentrate.
Unequip the manthreads. It causes that falling sound. No other secondary for soldier does that

Add each class rocket jumping - it means you can rocket jump as scout for example or spy. In this case we would also need advanced timer which would count time for specific class. This is needed because rocket jumping scout is way more faster than rocket jumping soldier. Without it you would break someone's or your personal best.
I have never seen a server with this and quite frankly I don't see the point. You would screw with engineer sentry rocket jumping and scout soda popping.

Add fire/glow to the "The Rocket Jumper" rocket projectile as it is almost invisible and some jumps like sync are hard. IMG attached bellow
Equip the rocket launcher or the original. Whatever your preference is.

• Add !r command so we can be teleported back to spawn
  • Add !s commands so we can save our positon. I know there is some saving mode here, but I don't exactly know how it work
The goto command is currently conflicting with our teleport goto. I will look into this and resolve the conflict
Infinite ammo doesn't work on jump_pagida (I will investigate where else it is broken, if it is)
Use /ammo

On some replays, there is a huge delay while watching replay bot until he starts moving, so you see him being AFK for a few seconds
I don't think I can influence this
  • Add timer and !wr command so we can see how fast we complete the map and the best records
  • Add replay bot - something like in bhop mode
Would be nice.
Probably will be on backlog for quite some time

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom