Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Suggestion for Freak Fortress 2 and VS Sexton Hale

Status
Not open for further replies.

MB62

Unremarkable
Iv been at this for atleast a few rounds now and im sick of it, people being friendly in ff2 is one thing but hiding behind the rock paper sicors taunt is another, so im just suggesting we block that taunt is all.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Why? It's one of two parties deciding that the round is a lost cause and seeing if the other party is willing to let RNG sort things out.

Nobody has to accept RPS
RPS lasts like 5 seconds at most and ends the round
It's not being friendly at all, since the loser dies

Not really even sure what you mean by "hiding behind RPS" either. Like I said before, nobody has to accept RPS, and if the person who proposed the RPS complains tell them to stop whining and move on with your life.

EDIT: Since you ninja'd me with that "people who disapprove of this post support breaking the final two rules, let me tell you why that's wrong. I'm not gonna sugar coat it and say "I disagree with it" since you worded it somewhat meanly, it's just straight up wrong.

1) RPS is not friendly, like I said prior, because the loser dies. It's ultimately just a way to end a round.

2) RPS can actually be faster than watching a Hale chase a scout for the next 5 minutes.

3) RPS is very short, I can't possibly understand why RPS is so annoying and unbearable to sit through for you.

MB62

Unremarkable
kind of hard when they go run around as the boss, kill all the non friendlies, then dance and such only to rps at the end and delay the round till theres 10 seconds left, and when you do /calladmin they say "OH NO ITS RPS SO ITS OK"

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
kind of hard when they go run around as the boss, kill all the non friendlies, then dance and such only to rps at the end and delay the round till theres 10 seconds left, and when you do /calladmin they say "OH NO ITS RPS SO ITS OK"

Record them and report them, it's not a problem with the RPS at all. What they're doing is singling out the non-friendlies and actively delaying the round by dancing.

There is no rule that says "You may delay the round as long as you RPS at the end of it." They are straight up delaying, and you can report them for wasting valuable time.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
kinda does not help if the entire server starts using rps as an excuse,

Point them at the rules, and the lack of a rule that lets you delay as long as you RPS in the last 10 seconds.

Also, you can report more than one person. I'm sure if punishments start getting handed out for delaying the round so drastically people will begin getting the message.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Thank you for the suggestion. However seeing the negative feedback I have decided to not implement your suggestion. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom