Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Sugeszan's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugeszan

Scarcely Lethal
Staff Member
User name: Sugeszan

Name
Sugeszan

Your Age

Your SteamID
STEAM_0:0:212188446

Your DiscordID
Sugeszan#6368

Have you managed servers previously? No

On what servers do you usually play on and which one would you like to moderate?
I Usually play on Hightower,2fort and Turbine on Singapore server, and i would like to moderate either Turbine or Hightower because i mostly play there.

Why would you like to become a moderator?
I want to be a moderator because i want to help the people of the server from hackers and people who basically annoy others , i usually find toxic people who trash talks everyone, id like to make them stop and save other people from getting mad and ruining the entire mood

Do you know and have spoken to any of the current staff members? No

When are you usually available to play?
i will be able to play 5PM-10:30 PM on working days and 8AM-10:30PM on holidays

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
First i would warn them verbally then ill kick them out if they rejoin or use alts ill ban them, I would do the same thing in either Turbine or Hightower

Is there any other information you would like us to know about?
Ive been gaming for like almost 16 years, I have quite a lot of experience in Quake 3 and All of doom and im really good at racing games, ive reached globally first in asphalt 8 once , i main heavy in tf2 , i know coding in C#,C++,C and i can design websites since i finished a certified course , i play tf2 the most of the times and i spend all my time on community servers , particularly Turbine and Hightower of Blackwonder SG , so i would like help people when they need it. Thanks for reading have a nice day! :)

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Yes

Are you proficient in languages other than English? Hindi,Tamil,Malayalam,Telugu and a bit of French (im learning it on my university)

Lala7586.

Positively Inhumane
Staff Member
Admin
Hello Sugeszan,

Please give us your ideal way of punishing players, specific to the server you want to moderate
First i would warn them verbally then ill kick them out if they rejoin or use alts ill ban them, I would do the same thing in either Turbine or Hightower
It would be lovely to see you be more specific when writing this part of your application. Are you always going to use ban to punish rulebreakers? Even when they spam, act toxic/insult others in chat or voice chat or do you have something else in mind for that?

Sugeszan

Scarcely Lethal
Staff Member
Spamming with text -> Gag (for 20 mins)
Spamming on voice -> Mute (for 30 mins)
Hacking -> Instant Ban
Being Toxic/Exploiting -> Verbal want Then Kick and if they keep doing it ill probably ban them

I'll try my best to keep the server at its best state and id gladly take some tips from existing moderators since this is my first ever time being a moderator, Im sure that i will learn and get better and no i wont always ban people as punishment id first ask politely then make it as an order then Insist them after that kick/mute/gag then if he keeps doing it ill warn him that i will ban him if he keeps doing it then if he is still a problem ill ban him.

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Alright. Please read the guide on how to apply. And feel free to reevaluate how you are 17 with 16years of gaming experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom