Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined SugarDaddy's application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cryptolyte

Uncharitable
Name

Corey James Skedgwell

Your Age

Ellenbrook, Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Your SteamID

STEAM_0:0:505273751

Server Information

Have you managed servers previously?

umm, yes and no, no i haven't been a staff member before, but yes in terms of that i have used adminc ommands like !votemenu and !calladmin to enforce some server rules

If Yes, which ones?

N/A

Are you familiar with admin commands?

Yes, i now plenty of commands, like !votemenu, !voteteamban, !votemute, !votegag, and !voteslay

On which servers do you usually play?

The blackwonder jailbreak server and some other idle trade servers

Application Questions

Why do you want to become an admin?

- I wanted to apply for admin awhile ago, but i didn't know where to go, as I did not have the forums website to go to
- I wanted to apply simply because I like to follow the rules, and I would just like the chance to enforce them a bit stronger
- I think I should become an admin because I feel that I would be a fair and just rule enforcer, and that I will uphold Blackwonder's rules.

Do you know any of our current staff members?

uuuhhhh, no but i know an admin from another Tf2 group

If Yes, please tell us the their names.

"Do you know staff members?"

Ecsdee™. He is a admin Fiasco, he knows i have a mic and he can recognise me on any server.

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.

on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. on Fridays between 6:00 PM and 7:00, as i'm only allowed on for an hour, and on Saturdays and Sundays, i'm allowed on for 2 hours anywhere between 1:00 PM and 5:00 PM

How would you go about punishing a hacker, spammer, simple rulebreaker, etc?

If a hacker has joined the server, and they are notorious on the server, i will contact other admins and then decide whether to ban the person or kick them. If it is a spammer, I will instantly put up a vote mute or a vote gag. if it is a simple rule breaker, I will give them a chance, then if they do not comply, then i will vote ban/mute/kick/gag them.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.

- I am generally good when it comes to admin commands, in terms of that I will not abuse admin powers, as i know the consequences.
- I usually help people in need, generally calm, and will make sure that everyone has a fair game
- own punishments, i have had about 3 mutes, and one gag. The first mute was my own mistake, as i did not read the rules, and that was roughly a couple of months ago, the other two were just pure mistakes, as I just stupidly coughed into my mic really loudly

Console |

Velcro is a Furry
Staff Member
Admin
Heyo SugarDaddy! I'm going to be doing a quick review of your application, as since I haven't seen you in game other than a couple times on AUSJB and you aren't active in discord, this will be purely around your application.

First thing that popped out was that you don't have much involvement in the Blackwonder forums or discord.
sddiscordjoin.PNG
sdforumjoin.PNG
It's probably for the best if you were to get a better understanding of the discord, forums, or just the Blackwonder community itself, a little bit more if you are trying to become a staff member for the server.

timesd.PNG
You have 3 days played, which is a little low in my opinion, but it's definitely enough time to get an understanding of how the server works / what the rules are

Have you managed servers previously?

umm, yes and no, no i haven't been a staff member before, but yes in terms of that i have used adminc ommands like !votemenu and !calladmin to enforce some server rules
The question asks if you've managed a server previously. I'm going to assume this is a no, since you said "no i haven't been a staff member before"
Are you familiar with admin commands?

Yes, i now plenty of commands, like !votemenu, !voteteamban, !votemute, !votegag, and !voteslay
These are more of donor commands, not admin commands, but since this area of the application isn't a major dealbreaker, since you can learn them, it isn't that big of an issue
On which servers do you usually play?

The blackwonder jailbreak server and some other idle trade servers
Can you list the names of the servers you play on?
Do you know any of our current staff members?

uuuhhhh, no but i know an admin from another Tf2 group

If Yes, please tell us the their names.

"Do you know staff members?"

Ecsdee™. He is a admin Fiasco, he knows i have a mic and he can recognise me on any server.
Again, simple misunderstanding of the question, not that big of a deal. Question is asking if you know any staff members that are current staff for Blackwonder servers, not any other servers.
Now onto your punishment section. This is a bit minimalist. You should list the rules of the server that you are playing on, and from there, add a punishment ladder of some sort to expand on the rules / show how you would deal with certain rules being broken.

You have no bans on your account, which is good. You have a few commblocks on your account
sdcomms.PNG
Nothing major. 3 of these are votes from donators. The most recent mute, which was done by a staff member, was 3 weeks ago for micspam,multiplewarnings. 3 weeks is sort of in the middle of recent and yet long in the past, so this isn't terrible.

Finally, onto your chatlogs. You have some profane chatlogs, some of which are recent, and even some that have been said today, which isn't a good thing
fwordsd.PNG
fawordsd.PNG
swordsd.PNG
cwordsd.PNG
niwordgsd.PNG
Overall, if you were to spend more time on filling in your application and kept your chatlogs clean, you'd have a much better chance at being a staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom